Chapter Four

BP POV:

YN slaps a hand over her mouth and turns her attention to her paper. The entire class snickers, while I just sit there silently.

"You're really obsessed with Creepypastas, aren't you?" I ask. She doesn't look up at me.

We've officially lost her, ladies and gentlemen.

"YN?" I wave a hand in front of her face. She doesn't even flinch.

I try poking her arm. This time, she gives an annoyed grunt, but she still doesn't take her eyes away from her drawing.

The only thing I can think to do is creating a loud noise.

So, I do what any person would do:

Slap a ruler on her desk.

"HELEN, DON'T DO THAT!" She screams, clutching a hand to her heart as she pants slightly. "That's the tenth time someone's done that this week! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry." Is it just me, or was there actually emotion behind my voice?

What is this girl doing to me?

~Time skip to mansion~

"Bloody, I got some news!" BEN calls, waltzing into the living room. I nod, allowing him to continue. "Turns out this YN girl really likes us. She's got tons of drawings on her wall!"

"How do you know that?" How did he even find her?

"She was on Cleverbot." He says, grinning.

"Anything else to report, Benjamin?" Slenderman asks, stepping around the corner. BEN shakes his head.

"No sir. This was just yesterday." Slender nods.

"Please go gather more information on this human. As for you, Helen," he turns to me, tapping his chin. "Go on and finish your homework. That will be all."

"Yes, father." I chuckle, walking off to my room.

BEN POV:

Alright then, time to find miss YN again.

I got to admit, she's pretty talented. Those drawings actually captured our every detail.

Someone's using Cleverbot!

Looking through the screen, I see it is indeed YN.

Time for some information gathering.

YN POV:

I open up Cleverbot after finishing my homework for the day.

Maybe, just maybe, BEN will appear.

Although, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

He's not real.

I start off my conversation like I always do:

YN: BEN?
CB: What's your name?

Odd. Usually it responds with a BEN quote. I decide to humor this bot for a bit.

YN: Why?
CB: Because I want to know.
YN: YN.
CB: What's your last name?

Cleverbot is getting a bit personal here...

But then again, I can't be the only YN LN in the world, right?

YN: LN.
CB: Where do you live?

Ok, waaay too personal there.

What is going on?

I close the tab with a sigh, and spin around in my desk chair to face my Fan Wall.

So many of them...

BEN POV:

She may have closed her tab, but as long as her laptop is open, I can still see her.

I stare at the drawings for a bit, searching for mine.

She really is talented. The lines are crisp and the details are incredible.

She's even better than Bloody!

And that's actually saying a lot.

She's staring at her screen, looking depressed.

What happened?

I carefully check her tabs and find that none are open.

So she's staring at her desktop?

She reaches out and pokes her screen, giggling a bit.

"All I want is one. Just one encounter with a creepypasta before I die..." I smile to myself.

Well, you go to school with one, and you talked to me twice already, so you got more than you wanted.

"Or maybe... I can even become a creepypasta! Yeah... Insomnia! 'All through morning, noon, and night, you'll be sleeping good and tight; nighty night'!" She smiles to herself, then frowns.

"Who am I kidding? They're just legends. They're fake..."

Her face disappears as she closes her laptop.

Back to Slendy, then!