Chapter Thirteen

BP POV:

YN is right.

Talking with other boys doesn't necessarily mean she's flirting.

But she was feeding Lost Silver!

And the blush on his cheeks could've meant two things; he was embarassed, or he enjoyed it.

It better have been embarassment.

"Helen. Helen!" I blink, my eyes focusing on YN who's standing in front of me. "You alright there?" I shake my head, and she giggles. "You big dork."

"At least I'm your dork, dork." I say, ruffling her HC hair.

"J-Just so you know, I d-didn't exactly enjoy being fed. It makes m-me feel weak."

"You are weak, Silver. Weak for waffles."

"WAFFLES!" Toby screams, running down the hall at top speed. He's flailing his arms around with a big, goofy grin on his face.
AN: Toby... just... really...?

BEN gets up to close the door.

"So, are we going to play or not?" He asks, loading FG. YN bounces onto the bed, snatching the controller from his hands.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm definitely going to play! See ya later!" The rest of us laugh, finding a spot to sit. I sit beside YN and Red, BEN on the floor in front of me.

~Time skip until nighttime, because BEN and the others have no life and just stay in a room playing videogames for 7 hours straight
Cat: My life
HB: Shut up, Cat, this isn't about you.
Cat: ;-;~

Silver's leaning his head on YN's shoulder, but he just fell asleep.

Everything's fine, Painter. Like she said, she was being nice. They're just friends...

But, no matter how much I tried convincing myself, something in the back of my mind told me that Lost Silver wants to be more than friends.

Don't be stupid, Painter!

"Helen? Is everything alright?" YN pokes my cheek; I had taken my mask off before I came in. I turn to her, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry. No matter what I try telling myself," I nod at Silver, who's fast asleep. "Things like that just make me upset. I know you want me not to hurt anyone, but if I do, please understand that I don't mean it." She sighs and gently pushes Silver off of her and onto the bed. His soft snores halt before returning to normal.

"I understand. The same thing goes for me, too. If you were to socialize too closely with other girls, like Jane, I'd feel the same way.
So, I think we should make an agreement not to get too close to the opposite gender. Except BEN and Toby, because they're my best friends. I'll see what I can do about Silver." I sigh, nuzzling my nose into her HL, HC hair.

"I love you."

"YN! It's time for Helen to take you on your first kill!" Slenderman states, opening the door. YN's eyes light up as she drags me to my feet and out the door.

YN POV:

Finally! My first kill at last!

I change into my outfit; (design whatever you want! :3), and bolt out the door.

I sit on the black leather couch, waiting for Helen so we can hurry up and leave.

"You ready?" I jump, glaring as he laughs.

"Ok, that's it! Every time you scare me like that, you're giving me a piggyback ride to and from wherever we're going, starting now." I giggle, jumping onto his back. His mask lifts in a wide smile as we head out into the night.