Chapter Fifteen

YN POV:

Splattered in blood with a large smile, I bolt towards Helen and jump onto his back, giggling.

"Hey Helen!" I shout gleefully, snuggling into his hair.

"Hello, my little Bloody Heart." He chuckles, letting me drop to the ground with a soft thud.

"So now what? I killed my childhood friend and now I'm bored." I say, getting to my feet. I pull his mask up and plant a quick kiss on his pale lips.

He pulls me closer to him, resting his chin atop my HL HC hair with a content sigh.

"We go home." I pout, pulling myself out of his grasp.

"I want to go kill more people!" He chuckles at my blunt statement.

"Well, if that's what you really want, we have enough time for one more." He says as he scoops me onto his back. I cheer, playing with his hair.

BP POV:

This girl is incredible and I love her to death.

No pun intended.

After our hasty kill, we're both soaked in blood and trekking back home.

"Helen?" YN murmurs; she sounds sleepy. I tilt my head to the side.

"What's wrong, YN?"

"I love you..." she says before collapsing to the ground in exhaustion. I chuckle, scooping her up and carrying her bridal-style back to the mansion.

"Love you too."

~Time skip to next day!~

BEN POV:

Where are Bloody and Insomnia? They've been gone for almost an hour!

Wait, why do I even care?

Meh, it's just my human side trying to escape.

Stop it, sanity! You are not allowed in the Slender Mansion!

When the front door finally opens, Bloody carries a sleeping Insomnia inside.

(Ironic, I know.)*

"Hey. When did she pass out?" I ask, eyeing her sleeping form. He just rolls his eyes at me and brushes past, not even bothering to answer.

BP POV:

YN and I have a... strange relationship.

On one hand, I love her with all my heart, and vice versa.

On the other, she gets angry whenever I'm jealous or belive that she's...

Cheating.

Which, I know she'll never do, considering how clingy she's been these last couple days.

Who says I'm complaining, though?

But, I sometimes feel like she's acring like this because she feels guilty.

Like she's been caught.

Stop it, Bloody.

After I carry her to her bedroom, I realize that we're both covered in our victims' blood.

So, I shake her awake, ignoring her sleepy mumbles of protest.

"YN, wake up. (You're supposed to be Insomnia, and insomnia means that you can't sleep.)*"

"Why...?" She asks, turning onto her side. I sigh, trying again.

"You're covered in blood. Unless you want me to clean you?" At that, she literally shoots up, staring wide-eyed at me.

"OK! I'LL DO IT MYSELF! OUT, OUT, OUT!" She screams, pushing me out of the room.

She's so cute.

YN POV:

At least Helen had the decency to wake me up instead of undress me.

I can name quite a few boys in this house who will not do what he did.

I peel off my blood-soaked clothes and toss them into a laundry basket. Then I turn on the cold water to help rid me of the blood stains.

Yes, it's cold. Cold water is better for removing blood. Is it comfortable? No.

Is it what I prefer?

Yes/No.
AN: Hey, some people like cold showers. I'm just making it more reader-friendly by adding more choices, to make it seem like you're actually a part of the story.

After my shower, I pull on some clean, dry clothes, dry my HL hair, and crawl into bed.

I fall asleep with a happy smile plastered on my face.

AN:
* = not required. Because maybe you don't like the name Insomnia. If you changed it, then this text doesn't fit.
But, if you like the name, and the story for that matter, drop a vote and a comment! And always remember to
Stay Creepy!

-CreepyBreaker
(Catastrophe)