Chapter Nineteen

A/N: I'm... not a fan of how this book turned out. My writing has obviously improved since I first started and I'm now in the process of writing Ticci Toby X Reader. You can see the difference, espscially in the writing style. Nevertheless, I'm going to make this chapter the FINALE to BLOOD Is My Favorite Color.
I hope you enjoy!

YN POV:

It's been a long month, if I'm being honest. Helen has been gone for almost two weeks on a mission, and I wasn't even allowed to tag along!

Toby is the only one he seems to trust enough around me, so he specifically asked Slenderman to keep everyone else away from me.

I love him with everything I've got, but this is ridiculous!

At least Insomnia* has created quite the stir in my quiet hometown. My bullies have been 'disappearing' left and right.

I know that Helen won't be back for another week or so, which means I have to continue spending it with Toby, and only Toby.

I swear, when he gets back he's getting a slap to the face.

And a kiss.

I miss him, alright?

Toby POV:

I mean, I'm not lying when I say I like hanging out with YN...

But to have to be by her side 24/7? Bloody, why so possessive?

I still can't believe Mr. Slenderman agreed to this.

BP POV:

I just want to get back home to my little Bloody Heart.

I'm sure she misses me too... and probably mad at me for forcing her to stay by Toby.

I was just taking precautions!

And I didn't know I'd be out for this long...

I honestly thought I would be back in a week, at most.

~Time Skip another month~

I look down at what used to be the Slender mansion, tears running down my cheeks.

From what I've heard in the news, there was a forest fire not too far, and it spread fast.

That's what happens when you build mansions in the middle of the forest out of wood.

But it's magic, I can hear the voice in my head say.

This was no ordinary fire.

This...

Is the work of Zalgo.

And he has my YN...

YN POV:

I really don't like it here in the underworld.

Let me explain.

There was a forest fire not too far from the mansion. Most of us weren't worried, because they happen all the time and we're never affected. The mansion is magic, after all.

Well, we were all more than a little surprised when the flames reached our door and started to burn it down. Slenderman quickly ordered everyone to evacuate. He said they were "the work of Zalgo," and that we needed to leave. Immediately.

So they did...

But I stayed behind.

I was so stupid, I know.

I wanted to wait for Helen, thinking he would be back. That I would see him somewhere in the trees and running to get to us.

To be safe with us.

But he never came.

He never came.

I was going to run, really I was...

But Zalgo found me before I could find the others.

...

Oh, and I'm not dead.

Thank... well not Zalgo anymore.

I'll sit here, in my prison cell, until I die for all I care.

But I will not submit to him.

~Time Skip a year~

(AN: Getting lazy, I know)

BP POV:

I was overjoyed to see everyone safe and sound a few months back...

Well, everyone except the only person I wanted to see.

"Where is she?!" I yelled at them as soon as I realized she wasn't in the crowd.

BEN stepped forward, his usual smug smirk gone. It startled me.

"Zalgo took her-"

SLAP!

I backhanded him as soon as the name left his lips.

"No!" I turned to Slenderman, my breath short. "Tell me it's not true!"

He's silent. There's no static in my ears. Everyone is looking at me in... pity? I can't tell.

He nods once, and my world falls apart.

"She's..."

Gone.

AN: ...
Not how I expected this to go.
I'm afraid of the many cries of DON'T LET IT END THIS WAY ...
But also, it's really lazy and doesn't really make sense and it's rushed-
I just-
Not every story has a happy ending, right?
I... hope you enjoyed...!
Stay Creepy!
-CreepyBreaker
(Catastrophe)