Chapter Five

YN POV:

This last week with Helen has been actually ok.

I actually have a friend who knows about Creepypasta, and he doesn't judge me for fangirling.

Then again, I could possibly be developing a crush on the emotionless artist.

Although, while he may seem bland and determined around others, he's still a person, capable of feelings and such. Beneath the tough outer shell he's built around himself is Helen Otis, a true friend of mine.

Ok, maybe a bit too poetic there.

Helen stayed home sick today, so it's just YN LN against Friday, the final boss before the joyful reward of weekend.

"Hello again, Sweetheart." Aaaaand... we have Lillian, a mini-boss that resides in the depths of the cafeteria.

She actually stayed home for 3 days, just because I made her nose bleed. I'm sure it's not broken; she's just overreacting again.

"Hello, Ms. Drama Queen. You stayed home for three days because of a lousy nosebleed? You act all tough and then you go and do that. To tell you the truth, that was like, the weakest punch I'd ever thrown. My strongest would be enough to knock a tooth loose."

"My friends are telling me you're spending quite a bit of time with the new kid. And might I say, he's quite the catch."

Uh oh, I know where this is going.

"Your point is?"

"Stay away from him." I scoff, rolling my eyes as I stand up, empty tray in hand.

"Who said I ever had to listen to you? Don't make me give you another bloody nose." I walk away, too tired and lazy to deal with her.

BEN POV:

~Time skip after school~

I knock on Slenderman's office door, practically shaking.

"Come in." I burst through the door, making him 'raise an eyebrow' at me. "Anything to report?"

"Yes sir!" I hand a file to to him, which has little notes jotted down in my somewhat messy handwriting.

Standard Information:

First Name: YN
Last Name: LN
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
(Sorry if you're actually male)
School Status: Sophomore; Highschool

Appearance:

Hair: HL, HC locks
Eyes: Bright EC eyes
Skin: A SC complexion

Additional Notes:

Creepypasta fanatic; is familar with all stories
Is willing to become a Creepypasta
Already picked her own Creepypasta name and catchphrase: Insomnia; 'All through morning, noon, and night, you'll be sleeping good and tight; nighty night'

"Is that so? Please inform me on how you recieved this information."

"Well sir, Bloody Painter already informed you on her appearance, as you know. She is constantly on Cleverbot, also known as the ticket to summoning me, BEN Drowned. While watching her through her laptop, I managed to get only a small amount of information from her, but enough to assure you that she will make an excellent Creepypasta." Slenderp nods, taking the file and tucking it into his coat.

"Please inform Helen that I would like to speak with him. That will be all."

"Yes sir!"