Chapter Seven

YN POV:

My eyes widen as he says that.

"Yay! Let's go!" I grab his wrist and drag him upstairs/down the hall to my room.

I slowly open the door, revealing my FC walls covered with hundreds of Creepypasta drawings. Helen looks awed.

"I may have gone a bit... overboard. Sorry if they're bad."

BP POV:

"They're amazing, YN! You draw even better than I do! If I say that to my friends, it's really saying alot." She smiles shyly as her cheeks turn pink.

"Um, th-thank you, Helen."

She walks over to her laptop and opens it, revealing a desktop screen of all the Pastas.

"This is the closest I will ever get to having BEN pop out of my computer." I smile.

Not for long.

"Well, let's open up Cleverbot then."

BEN POV:

Are they on yet? I've been waiting for 5 whole minutes.

I'm a busy man!

Finally, a Cleverbot window pops up. Behind the screen I see Bloody, and behind him is YN.

AN: Even though Helen is typing, I'm still using YN, because it's YN's laptop

YN: BEN?
CB: You shouldn't have done that.
YN: It's time.

"What do you mean, 'it's time'?" YN asks. Bloody smirks.

"Watch."

That's my cue. I slowly float upwards until I'm inside of YN's computer. I decide to just pop out instead of greeting her with my green text.

I poke my head out of the screen and watch with a smirk as YN proceeds to completely fangirl.

"IT'S BEN! IT'S BEN DROWNED! HOLY MOTHER OF MONKEY MILK HE'S REAL!" She's running in circles and flailing her arms around like a cartoon character.

"Hey, Bloody." He nods.

"Sup, BEN."

YN POV:

"You know each other?" They both nod.

"I'll explain in a minute. For now, would you mind stepping back so I can come out?" I gladly step to the side to give BEN some room.

My heart is about to explode!

"Sorry for not telling you, YN." Helen says. I tilt ny head, not quute understanding him.

"Then again, you didn't read Bloody Painter, I suppose."

"Who's Bloody Painter?" Helen looks a bit sad.

"Me. I'm Bloody Painter." I tilt my head again.

"What he means, Sweetheart, is that he's a Creepypasta." BEN explains.

"I MISSED ONE?!" I throw my hands in the air and run in circles around my room. "I am not a Creepypasta fan anymore! I missed one!"

"YN, calm down. Do you know why BEN is here?" She stops, looking a bit sad.

"To kill me?" Her eyes go wide in realization. "You were planning to kill me, Helen?" I throw my hands up in surrender as I shake my head.

"Not at all." She looks at me skeptically.

"Then what?" BEN and I exchange a smirk.

"Welcome to the family, Insomnia." BEN states. Her eyes go wider than saucers.

"I'M GOING TO BE A CREEPYPASTA! I'M GOING TO BE A CREEPYPASTA! I'M GOING TO BE A CREEPYPASTA!" I chuckle as she tackles me into a tight bear hug. I fall to the ground, laughing.

BEN POV:

Watching the two laughing, I slyly take out a camera and snap a picture.

"Well, we should get home."

"To Slenderp's Mansion?" YN asks excitedly. I nod.

"We're off to go see Slendy! The wonderful Slendy of the woods!" She cheers, hopping onto Bloody's back.

"I never agreed to carry you, YN." Bloody says with a smirk, letting her fall to the floor on her butt.

"Pleeeease?" She begs, giving him puppy-dog eyes. He sighs, scooping her up and placing her on his back.

"You're lucky you're my friend." I snicker; those two would make a great couple.

"Sorry if I'm being too personal, but where are your parents, kiddo?" Helen glares at me, silently telling me to "shut up".

"Dead." She answers nonchalantly. I stare at her for a bit, then hop through the laptop. I poke my head out to look at them.

"You know how to get there, Bloody. Bye!"