Chapter Nine

YN POV:

The moonlight shines through the dark blue curtains as Helen leads me into his room.

I don't care if he's Bloody Painter, he'll always, always be Helen.

At least to me.

His room is very messy, believe it or not: sketches, doodles, and paintbrushes are everywhere.

"Geez, Helen. Do you not have the decency to clean up when you have company? Especially a girl." I tease.

"Sh-shut up! I wasn't expecting Slendy to make me share a room with you." Even in the dark room, I can sense that he's blushing.

"I'm not tired. What time is it?"

"About 8." I gasp. So early?

"It seems so much later." He shrugs, walking over to his bed and flicking on the lights. He brushes the papers and such off of his bed onto the floor.

"I usually just draw until I fall asleep." I tilt my head, watching him as he pulls out his new sketchbook. For some odd reason, I blush.

I think it's because he's holding it so gingerly; like it'll crumble and break at any moment.

"You really drew all these?" I stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Y-Yes." His mask is off, so I can see that he's smiling.

"Come here." I slowly make my way over to him, carefully stepping around the papers and brushes scattered along the black carpet.

I sit next to him on the matress, shifting uncomfortably a bit.

"What? I don't bite." I giggle a bit and relax, laying on my back. He pushes me into a sitting position against the wall. My knees bend to the side while my hands lay folded in my lap.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He doesn't say anything, he just starts sketching something.

"Hold still." He says, looking up at me before going back to his paper.

BP POV:

She drew me, so why can't I draw her?

Logic, people.

Come on.

I can tell she wants to know what I'm doing, but isn't it obvious?

It doesn't matter. All that matters now is perfecting this piece of art.

Then again...

She's a masterpiece herself.

How do you perfect what's already perfect?

~Time skip about an hour, still BP POV~

"Ok, you can move now." She immediately stretches her arms above her head, yawning.

"How long was I sitting there?" I glance at the clock.

"About one hour; it's 9:00." She leans over to look at my drawing. I pull it away and out of her reach. She whines.

"Whyyyy? What are you drawing, Helen Otis?"

"Nunya."

"It is my business because I'm stuck sleeping in the same room as you!
N-Not that you're someone I don't want to be around, but b-because you're a boy." I smirk.

"Tough luck, YN. Slendy doesn't have any air matresses, so it's either the floor or with me. Your choice." She does have a point, though.

Sleeping with her? I don't know if I can. Then again, I don't want her to sleep on the floor.

"I..." I chuckle at how flustered she looks. She shoots me a glare. "Let me see!" She says, lunging at me. I hop off the bed, causing her to fall to the floor. She sits up and crosses her arms over her chest, glaring at me playfully.

"I'll show you when I'm done. Now go get some pyjamas on; the bathroom's down the hall."

"Fine..." she says, but stops in her tracks. "I didn't bring any."

"Jane brought some for you, they're in the closet." I say, not looking up. I hear the door to my room close as she leaves.

Just a few more strokes...

There!

Looking at the paper, I see the beautiful YN looking back at me, a smile on her perfect SC face. EC eyes filled with life stare up at me, and her HL HC hair frames her face perfectly.

Dare I say it, this is my best work so far.

YN POV:

I change quickly; I know that there are some Creepypastas in the mansion who are...

You get the idea.

I walk back down the hall, but where is Helen's door?

I could've sworn it was just a few feet down from the bathroom.

I'm lost!

"Need some help?" I turn around to come face-to-face with-

AN: Catastrophe strikes again!

*evil laughter*

Who do you think it'll be?