Chapter Six

BP POV:

"Y-Yes, sir?" I ask, leaning my head into Slender's office.

"I know this is a strange request, but I must ask you to 'stay home sick' for a week and refrain from killing any of the students in the school." I nod, wondering where this was going. "It is official that YN will become the newest edition to the family as Insomnia. I want you to observe her from afar and report back to me if she is harmed in any way. Do not interfere for this week."

"But what if she gets hurt?" I want to protect YN at all costs; she's the first one I've ever opened up to.

"Any damage afflicted onto her will heighten her chances of being a successful Creepypasta. That will be all." I nod and exit the room, dragging myself to the kitchen.

About halfway down the hall, I finally understand what he means:

Her getting hurt means she'll want to kill the ones who hurt her.

"Hey, Bloody." I blink, seeing a blonde elf standing in front of me, holding a sandwich.

"Hey BEN." I mumble, attempting to push past him but instead falling to the ground.

"I made you a sandwich! Don't leave."

"What do you want this time?" He laughed, his crimson irises glowing in excitement.

"Nothing much, just permission to stalk your girlfriend." I feel my cheeks heat up at his statement.

Thank the mother of cows I have a mask.

"One, she's not my girlfriend, and two, Slenderp gave me the stalking position."

"I meant through her electronics. I won't lay a finger on her, I swear!" I shrug, taking the plate with my sandwich.

"Ok."

~Time skip Monday at school~

YN POV:

Helen is still sick, so I have no one to help me through level 1: Monday.

"YN!" A voice calls. I turn around, hoping to see anyone,

Anyone but Lillian.

Of course it's none other than the goldilocks herself.

"I believe Helen~ is absent because he's been spending too much time around you! You obviously made him sick to his stomach with your stupid drawings."

"At least my drawings are realistic, unlike your barbie-looking plastic face!" I snap, clutching my sketchbook tighter.

"Girls~, I think it's time we teach little miss YN some manners." A brunette and a red-head step out from behind her, grinning maliciously.

Needless to say, I was sent to the nurse's office.

But so were they.

BP POV:

What is this... emotion?

I feel a throbbing sensation in my heart when YN is pinned to the ground.

I want to kill those girls so badly, but orders are orders.

Watching YN fight back is...
Quite entrancing, really.

I think she's ready to be an official Creepypasta.

She'll be so happy to hear that we're real.

But, she doesn't talk about me; the Bloody Painter.

Did she not read my story?

~Time skip next Monday because Catastrophe is being a cat and being lazy~

Today I can finally go back to school and talk to YN.

Today is also the day YN will become an official Creepypasta.

"Helen!" Her voice rings through the air as she runs up to me, throwing her arms around my neck. I catch a glimpse of...

Lillian, was it?

Glaring at us.

Well, not at me, just at YN.

This made me angry for some reason.

I slowly wrap my arms around her waist, pulling the HC-haired girl closer to me. She pulls away, placing her hands on my shoulders as she flashes a bright smile.

Her smile fades into a frown as she examines my face.

"Are you ok? What happened that was so bad you had to stay at home for an entire week?" Concern is dripping off of her every word as her worried EC eyes stare into my blue ones.

"Just sick, that's all." I lie. She'll find out later, anyway.

"That's reasonable. Anyway, while you were gone, I got something for you!" She steps out of my embrace to rummage through her FC backpack. Smiling, she pulls something out and places it into my hand.

It's a sketchbook.

The cover is decorated with all of her Creepypasta drawings as a special print. On the first page is a drawing of...

Me.

Every detail is captured so intricately and crisp; this girl truly is a professional. In the very bottom right-hand corner of the page is a perfect signature, claiming the art as hers.

"D-Do you like it?" She asks, shifting her weight uncomfortably. I nod, causing her to smile.

"Thank you. This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"Really? B-Because you're the nicest person I've ever met. You didn't make fun of me for fangirling over the Creepypastas." She says as her smile grows wider.

"Let's walk together." I suggest, gripping her wrist gently. I drag her along behind me, smirking to myself as I see her cheeks turn red.

~Time skip to after school
HB (HeartBreaker): Stop being so lazy, Cat!
Cat (Catastrophe): I'm not lazy, I'm getting to the point!~

YN POV:

For some reason, Helen insisted on walking me home. I don't know why, and he won't tell me, either.

"For the last time, YN, just trust me." I pout as we keep walking down the abandoned sidewalk.

When we reach my old, NS (number of stories) house, I ask if Helen would like to come in. He nods, and asks if I have a laptop.

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's go on Cleverbot."