The Beginning

Hello guys! I hope you guys like this! Please vote

Hello guys! I hope you guys like this! Please vote. Comment. follow!

Thanksss!

This is a description of book 2  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaia's POV

I was officially 9 months and could blast anytime  I'd been very careful with everything now. I wouldn't  pick Maddie much or even make her sleep close to me.

I'm not afraid anymore, my body can do this. Trust your baby, trust your body. I will meet my babies soon.

I was laying in the hospital bed, with Maddie on my side. Maddie was speaking gibberish, suddenly I felt something burst.

"Cristiano! Cristiano!" I called out

I was going to be in labour any minute now.

He didn't come, where was he? did he have to go the toilet now?

The nurse came rushing in . "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I think my ugh! Ouch!" I screamed. I turned my head to see Maddie looking at me with wide eyes, she had tears in them.

"Uh,Maddie I'm okay honey" I said gritting my teeth in pain.

"Why don't you fucking take her out of the room" I asked in frustration to the idiotic nurse.

"But nobody is there to take care of her" she said.

"Just shut  the fuck up and take her out! I don't care you stand with her if needed!  She's getting scared!" I screamed.

The nurse looked at the doctor who nodded her head. The nurse came and picked up Maddie and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 hours later.

"Push Alaia ! 1..2..3.. push"

It's not the pain, it's the power I felt rushing me.

"1...2...3... push" I heard, I couldn't feel anything but everything was happening.

Soon their was a small cry heard.

"One down one to go! Come one Alaia!"

My babies where here.

                                     ~

**** description to part 2 ******

I laid next to my babies and Maddie. I'd called Cristiano maybe a million times, his voice message box was filled with my messages. There was no answer. No reply nothing.