・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 15 ✦・

Hello everyone ! Here's my promised update!

Thank you too

shadika21  💐💐💐💐

alizaaksheikh 💐💐💐💐

purple053 💐💐💐💐

vaskaivanova 💐💐💐💐

CutexxTae 💐💐💐💐

Sahrau 💐💐💐💐

———-
Zanes POV (yay!)

I sat on my chair as I checked the accounts of the company. I had to still plan a date for Amara, maybe a dinner in a seven star would do.  I called my assistant.

"Hey Jordan I need you to get me a table reserved for two at 6:00 and I ne—"

"Mr Zane I'm sorry to interrupt but you have a meeting with Mr Cristiano and Miss Clair at 6"

Damn it.

"Okay you know, call Cristiano's assistant and inform that I'll be having a companion long with me"

"Right away sir"

I cut the call.

Sometimes I make the perfect mistakes.

Just then my pa called me back.

"Mr Zane, Mr Cristiano is here"

Think of the devil.

"Send him in baby"

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" He was whisper shouting.

I smirked " I think not"

"LOOK DON'T DRAG HER INTO THE BUSINESS"

"Don't tell me what to do, also thank you for reminding me, I had to call Amara and inform her about the date at 6"

His eyes widened. Angry was an understatement.

"Hey darling" I said very enthusiastically.

"Um hi Zane" She replied confused.

"So baby girl there's a bit of a problem"

Cristiano's eyes widened at the word I'd called Amara with.

"And what is it?" She replied

"So I've a meeting at 6 now, but I think t would be nice if you could come along too baby you could meet my new investors"

"Zane let it be, I don't want to come"she squeaky replied.

"Oh cutie pie I'm excited for you to meet my new investors as well! I'll pick you up at 5:30 doll. I love you too bye!" I said.

Cristiano look at me and mummers "fuck You"

-

Amara's POV.

I finally found two nice dresses.

And

And

(A/N comment your favourite black 🖤 or white❕❕❔)

I couldn't decide. I finally chose the black one, it would show some cleavage and was even long.

I'd called the baby sitter and then started dressing up. I'd missed getting ready, putting make up, doing my hair all these things was all I did 5 years back.

Before I would start reminiscing I finished getting ready.

It was almost 5:55 when the baby sitter arrived and Zane had given me a call saying he was close by.

Zane soon pulled up in the drive way in his expensive ass car. He smiled and greeted me.

"So why was this date made into a business meeting ?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Because I gotten to know that I have a meeting really late plus I wanted to meet you. I think you know the people we're going to meet today" 

"I don't think so, I hardly know anybody." I replied.

"I think you might know them babygal"

I looked outside, it was cloudy. I hoped it would rain, I loved the rain.

We soon reached the huge hotel, Zane intertwined our fingers as he led me towards the hall.

"Amara this is Mr Celo—"

"Celsetio"

The old mans eyes widened as he mumbled "oh god Amara"

Celsetio was my fathers old friend, the only one I considered normal.

"How are you dear" he asked me touching my face. He kept mumbling " never in my life I...."

I smiled back at him. " I'm good uncle, how is Marie ?" I asked referring to his wife.

"Marie is good, I'm so happy to see you here"

"I'm too uncle"

He hugged me then, a fatherly love I'd been craving for years.

Someone cleared their throat behind us.

Cristiano.

——-//

🔡 I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to hit that star, comment, follow I follow back! And share this story.

Thank you for the constant support. It means the world to me. Also my results for my really important exams are coming soon! Pls pray for me. I need them❤️