・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 5✦・

Helllo! 300 views *dances and sings dramatically*

Sorry for the delay. I'm an idiot. I forgot to publish it🤦🏻‍♀️.

Anyways here we goooo..

________________________________

Amara

Next day.

"Okay, let's do this" I told him.

"Kids are with me from Sunday to Thursday."
He said casually.

I narrowed my eyes " do to think I'm an idiot"

"Yes"

Fuck him. Loser. Asshole. Bastard. Whore. Slut. Bitch. Fucker.

"Sunday to Tuesday they're with me" I said, took their hand and walked away.

*

"I can't live with him David"  I screamed.

"Amara I understand what your saying but to get a divorce you both need a proper reason!" He said in a calm tone.

"I want you to live with him for atleast 6 months, after 6 months we'll file a case against him saying that he cheated on you. No Judge in the right mind would give the custody to him then"

I sighed.

"Can't we do anything?"

"This is the best option"

I had to break the news to the kids. David said that he'd speak to Cristiano. I nervously walked towards the kids room.

I knocked the door when I heard a loud "come in"

I smiled and walked in.

Both we're busy painting as usual.

I sat down next to Atticus.

"What are you painting?" I asked as he turned to me with a smile.

"Mommy I'm painting a new car of mine" he told me.

"When I grown up I'm going to make so many cars that you'd never need small cars. Only big cars made by Atticus for Mommy"

I kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby"

I lay down on the floor and saw Rosie busy painting.

Her cheeks had turned completely red because of the cold. Her hand was painted with so many different colour.

She didn't pay attention to me because of how focused she was in her painting. That made me smiled.

Even though Cristiano left me he's given me the most prized possessions. I don't know what I would do if he left me all by my self. After the death of mom, dad and Aiza I didn't know if I'd ever be happy again. I had hope in these wonderful kids of mine. They are my strength.

I won't let anyone, even Cristiano take them away from me. No matter how much my ego is going to hurt. No matter how much drama is going to go down soon.

I'm going to fight for my little ones. I'm going to win for them. Oh god please help me!

Rosie ran towards me with her painting book which was currently wet because of the water she'd used.

"Mommy look at my picture" she said excitedly.

"What's that Rosie" I said.

"Mummy your so silly, look" she said pointing
"That's daddy, next to daddy is you my queen mommy and then there's Atticus and Me"

The painting made my heart clench.

I smiled at her. "Rosie and Atticus I have to tell you guys something"

"Yes mommy"

"Your dad and we are going to live together" I said with a small smile.

Rosie screamed on top of her voice. "Really mommy? Mommy are you joking." She said with the biggest smile on her face.

"No baby"

"We're going to have a daddy forever Atticus! I told you the fairy godmother made your wish true"

Atticus stood up and hugged me. " Mommy my one wish is true"

I smiled. I was selfish. I am.

"So we should pack up soon right mommy?" Atticus asked.

"Yes. But I've to get some work done." I kissed their cheeks.

" I love you Atticus. I love you Rosie"

"I love you mommy"

"I love you best mommy in the universe"

Atticus frowned and said. " I love you bestest mommy in the universe"

I kissed them both again and left them in our neighbours house and went to Ruby's house.

________________________________

I'm sorry about how short this chapter is! I've been incredibly busy! Next is hopefully going to be a long one:))

Vote. Comment. Share and Follow ( I follow back)

Love ya❤️

Also thank you to theworddealer for making suchhh lovely covers!

And

I absolutely love them! ❤️Check theworddealer for more covers❤️❤️

Check theworddealer for more covers❤️❤️