・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 12 ✦・

Hello everyone! I hope you like this update, thank you for the constant support even though I suck with updating.

I'm sorry for disappearing but I'm back now I really like this chapter and I hope you guys do too.

So let's beginnnnnnn!

________________________________

"Rose!ROSE COME BACK RIGHT NOW!" I screamed when she ran in the rain.

Sometimes I wish I could tie them up and lock them in a room forever that they never annoy me like this.

"Mommy! It's so fun!" She screams back.

"Come back or no cookies for hundred years!"
I said back. She should come back now hopefully.

"I won't be alive for hundred years mom!"

After all she was my daughter. And now I had to act like my daughter as I ran towards her wetting my clothes and hair.

She ran and laughed loudly as she saw me running towards her.

I felt so happy right now, I felt invincible, strong and so happy.

I caught her and sat on the expensive titles on the parking spot. Her wet hair we're in her eyes as I moved them and whispered " I love you so much rose"

She giggled and rubbed her nose against mine, something we did since she was born.

" I love you too mommy"

—————————

CRISTIANOS POV
(Yayayayyayayayayyayyayayayayayayayayayy).

I walked towards my house when I heard my little daughters laugh. I told the watchman holding the umbrella for me to leave.

As I walked closer to the noise I see Amara whisper I love you too to Rose, as she replies back .

FUCK FUCK FUCK my heart hurt inside my chest. I wanted nothing but smother them in my love. To scream and tell them that I loved them.

But I couldn't. I had to be strong.

I cleared my throat as two beautiful heads snapped towards me. Rose saw me and ran towards me

She grabbed my leg as I picked her up to my chest and kissed her cheek, the same place Amara had just done.

But like the rain had made her touch disappear, like everyone and everything had.

The though of kissing Amara made my heart happy and pants tighten.

I tightened my arms around Rose as she whispered "I missed you daddy"

I whispered that I missed her too as I looked at Amara.

Her wet face because of the rain was now getting wetter because of her tears. Her nose, cheeks and ears turned red. Something that happened when she was crying.

She turned around and walked away and walked towards the house.

Leaving me and my daughter in my arms in the rain.

When I entered the house I put Rose down as she ran towards her room.

"Princess don't run" I said .

I then turned to see Clair walking towards me (dress on topp)

She looked sexy, much like she did everyday
But my wife was angelic, divine, beauteous, bewitching.
There where no words in which she could be described.

"Did you see Cameron's dress yesterday? She looked ugly as fuck" she said

I bent forward to kiss her as she moved away.
"Excuse me new lipstick" she said and lightly kissed my cheek.

"And why are you soaked?" She asked me.

I blankly and weirdly said " I don't know" and walked away.

I stood under my shower and water fell on me. I wonder if I stayed with Amara how different things would be. I would probably be the happiest person on the world.

******
Don't forget to like , share , comment and follow( I follow back)