・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 11 ✦・

Hiiiii!
I've planned that I will TRY to update this story at least once a week, starting from this update.
I hope you guys like this. Thank you so much for the support as always:)

————————————————————————

Amara's POV.

One complete day with cristano, without the kids. Oh my god.

The committee usually decided where we would go and stuff, and the committee was usually bloody rich, they usually sent couples out of the country in private planes and stuff.

I looked at the auction going on for a day with Clair. She was bid for 12 million by the fuckboy. She immediately ran in his arms. Desperate.

"Amara, they're calling us" his voice. His voice was something I could hear every second in my life. It was a melody for my ears, but now it felt like someone was breaking glass plates on my head.

"Coming" I said with a tight smile.

"Hello! Mr and Mrs Cristiano"

I looked at the old man with wide eyes.

I was waiting for Cristiano to correct him, to hurt me but he didn't.

He smiled. " you've won a trip to  Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice, Italy. It's a beautiful place I'd taken my wife there last year."

We both smiled at him

"Thank you" Cristiano said.

"Oh don't thank me" he said tapped Cristiano and walked away.

"What about the kids?" I asked silently.

"Oh, I was planning to take Clair long with me" he said.

My eyes widened as my cheeks grew red in anger. "Oh yeah sure"

He narrowed his eyes "did you want to come?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat "no"

"Okay I shall ask Clair then" he said as he walked away from me.

I needed to get away. Why did I expect him to take me a long with him. Why do I always think he's going to comeback to me. Come back to our love, our little family, our little world we had once planned.

He left me, when I needed him the most. I didn't need him, but my kids needed him.

I wanted to go home. I want to be with my strength, my kids. I needed to hear Atticus telling me the science behind everything. I wanted to hear Rosie's little laugh.

I walked out of the hotel. The jewels, the seven start hotels, the fine wine, this wasn't my life: my life was back home both asleep probably.

I waited for a taxi to pick my up when I check my phone, it was already 2am.

"Need a ride" someone said in my ear. I jumped as I heard loud laughers

Obviously Zane.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on sexy you won't find a taxi at this time " he said.

"Thank you hottie" he smiled as he opened the door for me.

For a while there was beautiful silence.

"So you going to Italy?" He asked.

"No" I replied

He looked at me "why not?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Cause Cristiano wants to go with someone else"

"He's your husband."

"He isn't"

"Where's the divorce papers"

"Lawyers are working on them"

He stopped the car on the side and looked at me and said "Do you think your kids will let him go when the paper work is done"

I didn't have anything to say •

—-

Hello everyone! It's beeen FARRRRRRRR too long!  I'm soorrryyy! I was just too busy with things. I'll be updating every week now .

Thank you to all those who commented or messaged. Absolutely means the universe to me.
don't forget to like. Comment . Share . Follow (I follow back!)

THAANKYOU