・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 13 ✦・

Hellllooooo! I suck at updating😑. Sorry. I hope you guys like this update. We've 2K reads in 13 chapters❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you guys
❤️

shadika21  thank you for your constant support, even when I'm being a lazy writer.
x_JoaNNa10_x
Thank you love
Boomgracebug
Thank you so much!

alizaaksheikh
Thank you ❤️

And everyone who voted on the previous chapter! I'm sorry I can't mention everyone; my news feed isn't loading:( I'll make a note of everyone else who the next time, still thank you everyone!

_______________________

Amara's POV.

I curled myself as I lay in the bathroom, the lights where off as I my body slowly went numb because of the cold. I wanted myself back. I wanted to be what I was before all this, before Cristiano in my life. I was a free sprit. I was probably happy.

I was only 21, I could date who I wanted. Cristiano had a girlfriend, even I could have a boyfriend then. I switched my old slow laptop as it took a century's to start.

Tinder?
I wanted a serious relationship and maybe tinder could be the solution to this problem of mine.

A/N: I don't have a tinder account hence I don't know how it exactly works, so don't expect the procedure to be how it actually works cus this is just my imagination.thanks bye.

As I waited the page to load I played as I played music by Camilla Cabello and hummed along.

As the page loaded, I typed my information of name and all that formalities

I waited as it matched me to many people. Some good looking some old man.

One in the midst of all the names was Zane. I smiled when I saw his name

AMARA: hey stranger.

After a minute he replied.

Zane: oh god. What a good day. Helllo beautiful stranger.

Zane: you know you owe me a date !

AMARA: why?

Zane: I dropped you home that day.

AMARA: hey! You offered!

Zane: doesn't matter we're going on a date tomorrow, be comfortably dressed! Good bye beautiful my asshole of a boss is here.

I giggled. Finally a date. After 4 long years.

_

I set the plates up and waited for everyone to come, Cristiano wanted everyone to eat together today. I sat down on the dinning table chair and waited for everyone to come.

Zane: okay I've changed the plan. Dress very comfortably tomorrow.

Amara: okay. What time thoo? When will we be back?

Zane: 6pm. 10 pm.

Amara: okay.

Zane: thank you babe.

Amara: I should be thanking you.

Zane: you're giving me an opportunity with you. Thank you for that.

"WHO IS THAT!"
I turned around to see Cristiano behind me, reading my chats.

I got up from the chair and walked away to the kitchen.

"Amara. I. Asked . You . Who. Is. That!" 

I narrowed my eyes. " what's your fucking problem?"

"You are my FUCKING WIFE" he said like he meant it.

"No Cristiano, you can date. That means even I can! I can do whatever I want. You are nobody to stop me! Stop trying to act like you actually care about me".

"MOMMMMYY!" I heard  Rosie running towards me.

I picked her up and she kissed my cheek. "I missed you mommy" and I mumbled that I missed her too.

"These are the kids I have raised alone for the past 4 years."

I told rose to go to her room to get her bag for completing  her colouring book.

"I had nobody Cristiano, but I've still provided them with food 3 times a day."

He answered finally " I was only 17 at that time Amara. I was a young boy. I didn't differentiate between wrong and right."

"I was 17 too Cristiano. I took care of 2 babies all alone. I struggled alone for everything."

"Mom?" I saw Atticus looking at me.

"Atticus call Rose we are going to have dinner"
Cristiano said.

"Yes papa" he said.

"Not in front of the kids Amara!"

———————

A/N

It's a tiny update! I'll update very soon promise! Thank you loves