・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 9✦・

Soooooo I'm going to HOPPPPPEFULLY update more now! *yay*

Thank you too

shadika21

purple053

vaskaivanova

x_JoaNNa10_x

lilvon09

You guys are the absolute most-amazing people ever. Your support means the world to me. Thank you so much.

And my other silent readers, I love you and respect you very much even-though-your-vote-would-mean-everything.

I'm just kidding;)
Or not;))

I hope you guys like this update. Don't immediately judge Amara, I've thought of a nice plot finally.

Short but very important update

Thankyou so much;)

_______________________________

I smiled as Rosie helped Atticus with his shoe lace.

"Oh Amr—"

Our eyes met, he stood so close to me I could smell his new cologne on him, his taste in things have changed to more expensive, much more classy.

"Amara you look abs—" he started

"Cristiano baby? We're getting late"

My head painfully looked up again.

"Atticus Rose come" I said as I held my children's hand. I survived because the fire inside me burnt brighter than me than the fire around me.

I was stone, I was a metal wall.

I smiled at Cristiano and Clair who both looked perfect for each other. Both stunning, rich.

"Oh you look nice" Clair told me.

Nice? I looked AMAZING.

I gave her a fake smile and walked towards the door.

"Listen I need to tell you something before we leave" Cristiano said.

"Yes?"

"The people there think that Atticus and Rosie are mine and Clair's children as they never meet you. So I hope it's okay if the kids called Clair mummy or something for some time"

He was casually asking me for my title, for my pride.

I swallowed my spit. My pride, my life. He asked me if he could temporarily take my soul out of my body.

"Okay"

________________________________

I sat on the table in the huge hall filled with million dollar men, if my father was alive he'd be one of the guests her and my mom would be the pride he would walk around with and I would be the spoilt fucked daughter who'd embarrass them.

I sipped on my wine, I could distinctly hear Clair's laugh. Everyone here thinking they're her kids? Did she stay up nights taking care of them when the we're sick, do both of them know the first words from there mouths?

My eyes clouded with tears, I needed a bathroom. I needed to cry. I'd started feeling so much I couldn't feel anything. I felt the pain for others happiness, happiness for someone I feel in love with, someone who crushed me. Broke me.

I reached the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my tears threatening to fall I begged for them not to fall, I couldn't go back to that. I could not go back to step one.

I smiled, I looked beautiful for a change, I'd my hair done my make up looked flawless. I looked like the old me, the me buried under all pain.

I wiped my tears fixed my make up and walked back. There where many men here, all black suits white shirts.

"Can I tie your shoes? I don't want you to be falling for someone else" I laughed as I looked back at a man smirking at me.

"Sorry, I'm wearing heels" I smiled back.

"Why would you pay for that bra when I could hold your boobs up for free"

Okay that make me laugh weirdly.

I walked closer to him with wine in my hand, I pressed myself against him and whispered " I'm not wearing one,baby"

He had the craziest smile on his face, his eyes filled with amusement. "Okay your good"

I smiled back.

" I'm Zane"

I held my hand out " nice to meet you Zane, I'm Miss. Not interested"

"Miss?"

I narrowed my eyes "Okay Mrs but not actually"

" I don't understand sorry"

"You know me don't you?" I asked bluntly.

"Your my brothers late wife's best friend "

I smiled. "Aiza's brother in law"

"That's me"

"Would you like to have a drink with me?"

I looked back to see cristano having a good time with the kids.

"Sure"

________________________________

That's ittttttt! Sooon update and 30+ views in one day! THANKYOU GUYS!💕

Also don't hate on Amara, I know she sounds bitchy about the babies but you'll know everything soon:)

Thank you:))