Bonus - 1

I was quite excited to write a bonus so I asked you guys about what I should write, unfortunately, I didn't get any replies back! So I thought it would be nice if I wrote one myself!

So this chapter is when Amara gets shot.
From Cristianos pov
I hope you guys enjoy this.

Cristiano's Pov

It was silent, the sound of the bullet rang through the room. So loud it made me scream, I held her in my arms, tears falling off her beautiful face as she continues to whisper " I love you"

I froze, tears falling from my face on to her face, a small smile on her lips.

"Take care of the kids" she mouthed to me.

"I will- I will" I said back.

"promise?"

"I fucking promise" I said as I called the ambulance, I had lost hope, the ambulance would take hours to come.

"I'm very tired," she said.

"I know baby, just talk to me the ambulance will be here soon, you'll be fine then"

"but I'm tired"

"I'm sorry love, I'm sorry for everything"

"I forgive you" and she closed her eyes.

-

It had been 2 weeks since they buried my angel, my one and only.

I felt like I had not only lost my wife but my entire family, Rosie hadn't stopped crying not eating while Atticus only looked at me in anger and frustration.

I wanted to hug my kids, touch them but Rosie screamed even when I stood close to her, she blamed me for her mother's death, and rightfully so.

I felt difficult to sleep in the bed my angel once used to sleep on after nightmares for a second I closed my eyes. I couldn't close my eyes to rest them, rest them from trying to stop crying. I felt like a loser. I couldn't do anything to save her.

"hey" I looked up to see a 40-year-old woman, wearing a nurses uniform, the same hospital where my wife used to work in.

"I'm Ruby," she said kindly.

"aunty ruby?" I heard Rosie walk towards us.

"Oh to god my sweet child" she said as she picked up Rosie and Atticus hugged her legs.

Tears dripped down her eyes as she looked at me in sadness, pity and a little bit of anger.

"How are you my child?" She asked Rose.

"Mo-mmmy, mommy is go-"

"Sh-sh-sh I know" she and she Rosie put her neck in Ruby's neck and cried again.

"Atticus my boy how are you my love" she kindly asked Atticus

"I'm fine" he said with tears running down his cheeks.

"I'll be fine" he corrected himself.

He looked nothing but fine, my kids where hurting, much like me. But again I was too selfish to see that, to understand them.

I was failing again, as a father.

Maybe it was karma, karma for being a terrible husband, father.

"Can Ruby stay here for the night?" Rosie asked me the first time she spoke to me in weeks.

My heart hurt.

"Yes, she can most definitely. If she's free"

"I can do anything for Amara's kids" she replied as the kids held her hand and walked towards there room.

I fell on the ground again, my body ached.