・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 16 ✦・

Hellllllooooo everyone!
Today's been a bad day and the only thing that makes me happy is writing!

Updating on time
YES
Thank you to my lovelies for voting!

alizaaksheikh

x_JoaNNa10_x

shadika21

purple053

CutexxTae

PrinecssBee
Thank you amazing people! Your votes make my day!

shadika21  had mentioned that the chapters should be longer, so this ones for you.

I usually write 500 words but hopefully from today I'm (hopefully) going to write 1000+

——

Amara's POV

Cristiano stood next to me with Clair clinging on his arm.

"Oh hello Cristiano, how are you son" Mr Celsetio spoke.

"I'm good uncle. How are you?"

"Fantastic now that I've finally meet Amara!"

Celsetio looked at Zane and Cristiano and said "Gentleman, I hope you don't mind but I wanted to share some words with Amara before we begin"

"It's no problem"

"Absolutely, no big deal"

"Amara, I want to you know that your father had started a company for you before his unfortunate death. It's called Mara . This company makes cosmetics and dear it's been one of the biggest brands of all time"

I looked at him shocked as he continued.

"Mara was made as a birthday gift for you, because of your obsession with make up at that time" he had a small smile on his face.

He sighed "those we're the best days" he whispered.

"I bough that company dear. I want you to head it now"

"But I can't. I don't know how to. Please reconsid—"

He looked at me angrily "Amara! You're dad made that for you! And you wan to let go of it"

"Would that make your dad proud of you!" He exclaimed.

"Uncle, I have two kids at home, I can't. It's too much responsibility for me"

"Amara, I've a blind and deaf wife at home. My son is in jail for a murder.My daughter was killed when she was 17, the only person in my house who I can talk to his my god, who is also going to leave me soon"

"I'm sorry uncle, I don't think I can take this responsibil—"

"I can help you lead the business" my head turned to see Cristiano.

"— I mean I can guide you" he continued as he looked at my expression.

"I suppose that's a good idea" uncle Celsetio said.

I nodded and looked at Zane, well WORST DATE EVER.

"Come and meet me in my office tomorrow Amara" uncle Celsetio said.

"Yes sure"

"Well gentlemen let's get down to business" he said looking towards Zane and Cristiano.