1

Daniela's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Great school. It was 7:00 and school started at 8:30. I guess five more minutes won't hurt right? I closed my eyes and it seemed to get darker and darker. Then soon enough I went into a deep sleep.

-------

I heard my name being called over and over again and the light seemed to get brighter and brighter. I opened my eyes to see my mum shaking me to get up.

"Daniela! DANIELA PATRICIA BALBI! Wake up or you will be late for school! " I opened my eyes like a gun had fired in the front garden.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I shouted to my mum. She told me to get ready and then left the room. I looked over to my clock. Shit! It's 8:20!

I hopped out of bed and ran straight to my wardrobe and got out my underwear and tank top and shorts. I got dressed and ran straight to the bathroom. I bushed my teeth and washed my face as I didn't have time to have a shower. I then put on a bit of mascara and grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I then realised I forgot my phone. So I ran back up and grabbed it from my side table and headed out the door.

I checked my phone and and it was 8:35. Great. I missed the bus. Looks like I have to walk to school.

Well this sucks.