14

*Daniela's P.O.V *

The show was going so well. The boys danced and messed around. It was the funniest thing ever. I feel like the luckiest girl on earth right now.

Then Matt took the microphone and started to talk. He signaled his hand for me and Shawn to come stand by him. What the hell was he doing? I just went along with it.

"So who wants to hear Shawn and Daniela sing a duet together!?!" Wait. What did he just say?

"Matt! I can't sing!" I said to him.

"You can! Iv'e heard you sing lots of times! Please? For me?" I heard loads of awws and Matt was pouting and fluttering his eye lashes. How could I say no to that face?

"Fine. Only because I love you." I said kissing him on the cheek. Me and Shawn sat down and Shawn got his guitar and I had microphone. The room went silent. I guess it was our turn to show our talents.

PLAY SWEATER WHETHER - BY THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

All I am is a man

I want the world in my hands. I hate the beach.

But I stand in California with my toes in the sand. Use the sleeves of my sweater.

Let's have an adventure. Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered.

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours. You in those little high-waisted shorts, oh-

She knows what I think about

And what I think about

One love, two mouths. One love, one house. No shirt, no blouse Just us, you find out.

Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no'

Cause it's too cold

For you here and now

So let me hold

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

And if I may just take your breath away. I don't mind if there's not much to say.

Sometimes the silence guides our minds.

So move to a place so far away. The goose bumps start to raise.

The minute that my left hand meets your waist.

And then I watch your face. Put my finger on your tongue'

Cause you love to taste, yeah.

These hearts adore.

Everyone the other beats hardest forInside this place is warm.

Outside it starts to pour.

Coming down.

One love, two mouths One love, one house.

No shirt, no blouse.

Just us, you find out.

Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no, no, no.

[2x]

Cause it's too cold.

For you here and now.

So let me hold.

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

Whoa, whoa...Whoa, whoa... whoa whoa, whoa...

[2x]

Cause it's too cold.

For you here and now.

So let me hold.

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater. It's too cold.

For you here and now.

Let me hold.

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

And it's too cold, It's too cold. The holes of my sweater...

We ended the song. Wow, we actually sounded good together. Everyone was clapping. I stood up with Shawn and we bowed and hugged each other.

I then went over to Matt and as soon as I got to him he pulled me into a kiss. Everyone went wild. After I hugged him and while I had my head on Matt's shoulder I saw Taylor staring at me. Oh no.