17

*Daniela's P.O.V *

Later that day I got ready as usual. But this time no school. Thank the Lord!

Anyways, after I had got ready me and Chloe went shopping for our outfits as I didn't bring any clothes for a party. We went in so many stores and also got lunch at Subway, which was delicious!

We spent about four hours in the shops and we both finally found the perfect outfits for the party. Tonight was going to be amazing!

When we got home, nobody else was home. They must have all gone out. I decided to start to get ready as it was 4pm and the party started at 6:30.

While I was in the shower I heard Matt knock at the door saying they were home so I just said "yeah, k!" and carried on getting ready. By the time I got out it was 5pm. Was I really in there for that long?

I then did my hair and make up. I then got m dress. It was amazing. It was a black and white dress with a small, thin belt around the waist. The bit above the belt was white and below the belt was black. It went just above my knees and floated out like a skater skirt.

By this time it was 6:30. I started to hear people arriving. Then a knock at the door. It was Chloe!

"OMG! YOU LOOK AMAZING DANI" she screamed.

"YOU TOO GIRL!" I screamed back at her.

"Shall we go down?" she asked me.

"I'll be down in a minute. You go and wait for me" I said.

"Okay! See you in a minute! By the way Matt is going to love your dress!"

"I know right!" I beamed with confidence.

Chloe left and went downstairs with Hayes. I checked my look one more time in the mirror and put on my black flats. I didn't want to wear heels while dancing because that would be a nightmare.

I then went downstairs to try ans find Matt. I looked around everywhere asking where he was. Nobody knew. I went up to Chloe to talk to her and Hayes.

"Hey Guys!" I said over the loud music.

"Hey Dani! You look great!" Hayes said and Chloe agreed.

"Thanks Guys! Hey, have you seen Matt anywhere? I've been looking for him for ages!" I asked them. They scanned the room with their eyes and looked around for a couple of minutes. Untill Chloe's smile dropped and she lookes at Hayes and whispered in his ear and his smile dropped too.

She pointed over across the room to a couch. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked in the direction she was pointed.

[Oh shit is about to go down!]