16

*Daniela's P.O.V *

We got in the limo for the second time today and we got driven home. We had a bit of a dance party while we were in there because the 'nae nae' came on and we all started doing it. Like, you always have to hit the nae nae when the song is on.

When we got home me and Matt went to my room and just talked about the day. That lasted about an hour until I decided to go see Chloe as I haven't talked to her properly in forever. Well what felt like forever.

I went up to her room and the door was shut. I knocked on the door and opened it to find something I'd rather not see. It was Chloe ans Hayes making out on her bed. They looked up and looked embarrassed.

"Oh uh. I'll leave you two to have some privacy!" I said laughing and walking away.

I decided to go to sleep because I was so tired today. When I got in my room I had a shower because I didn't smell the best. Then got into some sweat pants and a t-shirt and got in bed and went to sleep instantly.

*The next day *

I felt something on my forehead. I woke up and opened my eyes to Matt kissing me on my head.

"Hey" I said still sleepy.

"Hey Beautiful" he said back to me kissing my lips. I smiled.

"Did you know it was the MAGCON leaving party today? We are hosting it here and we all invited some friends" he said. My eyes lit up.

"No! Why didn't you tell me?!?" I said. I haven't been to a party for a while so I was excited.

"Well I wanted to surprise you!" he said.

It was going to be so fun!

[Sorry, short chapter]