12

*Daniela's P.O.V *

When I got to my room I chucked myself on the bed and cried my heart out. I was so scared when Matt shouted at me. This was our first fight. We normally fought for each other but this time it was at each other. I then felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned round. It was Chloe and Hayes.

I bring them both into a hug as I cried on Hayes shoulder. I let go from the hug. I look up to them. My eyes are bloodshot and red. My face is pale white from the shock. I'm still sobbing at this point.

"It's okay Dani! I'm sure it will resolve itself soon enough. Just give him some time" Chloe says to me.

"Yeah ... I guess. We have never had a fight before" I said sobbing.

"Yeah, but there will probably be more to come. Every relationship has arguments. You just have to get past it" Chloe said back to me.

Hayes and Chloe then both look at each other and Chloe nodds. What are they doing?

"Dani, I know this may be a bad time but we have something to say" Hayes said looking at me.

"Okay ..." I say not preparing for what is about to come.

"Well...Me and Chloe...are sort of... going out" Hayes said, then looking at Chloe.

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for you guys! I knew you two were perfect for each other!" I said hugging them.

"Thanks Da..." before Chloe could finish her sentence there was a knock at the door. Matt.

*Matt's P.O.V *

I asked Chloe and Hayes if they could let me and Dani talk in private. They agreed and left. I walked into Dani's room as I sat on the bed and grabbed both her hands and put them in mine. I prepared a speech in my head so this better work. She just looked at me, with her bloodshot eyes. Damn, I feel bad.

"Daniela, I'm so sorry I shouted at you. I didn't know that you pushed Taylor away. I just didn't like the thought of you with someone else. I know what I did was so wrong and I was hoping you would forgive me?"

She nodded and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss. We finally pulled away.

"I'm guessing you forgive me then?" I said laughing.

"I forgive you" she said hugging me.

For the rest of the day we watched loads if movies and just cuddled and to be honest I couldn't ask for anything better.

Soon after that we decided to turn the movie off and go to sleep as we had the MAGCON show tomorrow. We got under the covers and turned to face each other.

"I hated that fight" she said looking at me.

"Me too" I said, then kissing her forehead. We cuddled into each other and fell asleep.