7

*Daniela's P.O.V * The Last Day Of School *

It was the last day of school. I woke up and did my usual routine. I got the bus today as Matt got a ride from his mum. When I got on the bus I sat next to Chloe and we chatted about boys and girly stuff, as per usual. When we arrived at school I went to my locker and saw Matt by it with a rose in his had. Awwh, he's so adorable.

"Hey baby!" I say hugging him.

"Hey Beautiful!" he says hugging me and kissing my cheek. I will forever feel butterflies in my stomach every time he calls me that.

"Whats this?" I say pulling away from him and pointing at the rose in this hand.

"For you, I thought it would cheer you up from what has been happening between me and Hunter. But I promise it will stop tonight" he says pecking me on the lips and handing the rose to me.

"Awwh, you're so cute" I say kissing him on the cheek and putting the rose in my locker. We held hands and started to walk to Maths.

*End of school * Matt's P.O.V *

It was the end of school and I decided to invite Daniela to mine so we could walk over the park together later. Hunter was going to have a piece of my mind.

Me and Dani talked for hours untill we had to go. When it was time to leave we went out the door holding hands and not letting go as we walked to the park. As we approached the park, Dani's grip got tighter and tighter. I turned around to face her and she stopped.

"It's going to be okay, okay? Trust me" I say to her calmly.

"Okay, I trust you" she says quietly back.

I take her hand as we walk onto the grass. The sun was still bright but it was starting to set. As we went over the hill we saw Hunter walking back and forth with his fists clenched. This isn't going to end well.

We were looking at him and he then looked up at us. Dani stopped and I had to protect her from this idiot so I let go of her hand and charged up to him.

"Matt! Stop!" she says, I could hear the fear in her voice. It made me want to run back to her and never let go. But I had to get rid of this guy.

"Look who showed up" Hunter says as I approach him.

"What do you want. You wanted m..." before I could finish, Hunter punched me in the face.

"NO!" I hear someone scream. Dani.

"Baby, stay back. I don't want you to get hurt". I say, raising my voice.

"Look who this motherfucker brought with him. Sweet. Innocent. Daniela. Come here baby, come give your REAL boyfriend a kiss.

Thats it.

"Stay away from her!" I shout as I grab him by the collar and punch him. All I could hear was Dani shouting to stop and her crying each time he takes a blow to my face. I felt weak but had to stay strong for her (cringe). I used the rest of my strength to take a swing to Hunter. He fell to the ground. Ha.

*Daniela's P.O.V *

I ran to Matt who looked weak. He has cuts and bruises on his face. I looked at Hunter on the ground. I spat on the floor near him and put my two fingers up at him.

I went to Matt.

"Babe, are you okay! You look terrible!" i say helping him walk. I put my arm around his shoulder and he puts his arm round my neck to keep balanced.

"I'm fine baby, just a couple of cuts" he says kissing me on the cheek.

"THIS ISNT IT! I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!" I hear Hunter say from the distance.

"YOU TRY THAT!" Matt shouts back as we walk back to his house to clean his cuts.