Someone gets asked out (revised)

Gil p.o.v
It's been about 2 months since I've been at this school and I was the second one to graduate from my goodness class. I sat down at the table outside and waited for Adeelah so we could catch up again. I got out the phone Adeelah got for me and texted her.

'I'm waiting at the usual table.'

I waited and in a few moments she popped out from around the corner and I saw her with an amazing smile.

"Gil!"
"Adeelah!"
"How are you? Are you okay? Did you eat and are you doing okay in your classes."

I laughed as she rambled on.

"I'm good. I'm okay. Yes, I did have a snack before coming here. I'm doing okay, in fact, I just graduated from goodness class."
"That's awesome. I'm so proud of you."
"So how are you?"

I smiled at her. This time of day was my favorite. We would talk about life then when we have 10 min left we would sneak into the kitchen to get a snack then we hugged and went off to class. It was amazing to spend time with her. I mean I liked the other people but she was the best. She accepted me faster than anyone and it felt nice to be comfortable with someone and them not forcing me to do dirty work.

"see ya, Gil."

She hugged me and we made our way to class but I skipped and went to meet up with Ben.

"Gil. Nice to see you again."
"Hey, Ben. Can I ask you for something?"
"anything you want."
"iwannaaskyoursisterout."

I said it so fast out of nerves that I couldn't even understand it myself.

"repeat that"
"um, can I ask your sister out?"

His face was a mixture of anger and pleasure.

"I would be happy if you asked her out. She seems happy with you."

I could feel the weight of the world being lifted and I let out a sigh.

"Trust me, the hard part is gonna be my parents, not me."
"Now I just gotta come up with an idea to ask her out."

adeelah p.o.v
I was running late to meet up with Gil so I ran through the hall and when I saw Gil at our regular I slowed down a bit.

"Gil!"
"Adeelah!"
"How are you? Are you okay? Did you eat and are you doing okay in your classes."

I'm so used to having to look after him that these questions came so naturally to both of us.

"I'm good. I'm okay. Yes, I did have a snack before coming here. I'm doing okay, in fact, I just graduated from goodness class."
"That's awesome. I'm so proud of you."
"So how are you?"
"oh, I'm good. But I just ran through the halls to catch up with you."
"You didn't have to."
"But I did. I mean I wouldn't miss this for the world."

We rambled on about anything and everything until we heard the ten-minute bell and we both packed up our things to rush to the cafeteria. Gil has some melodies (Rapunzel's daughter) famous hazelnut doughnuts along with Emilia's (Merida's daughter) famous bread. I had some of William's (Tiana's son) puff pastry. The 1-minute bell rang and we hugged and made our way to class.

"bye."

It was only 5 minutes into class when I noticed that Carlos and Uma were missing. The loudspeaker turned on and I could hear my brother's voice.

"Adeelah. As the Princess please visit the usual lunch table."

I was confused, I didn't have a usual lunch table until it hit me. I grabbed my book bag and walked out the door and went straight to my and Gil's table. There I saw Ben, all the vks and some of my close friends. In the center was Gil holding a sign and some flowers. The sign read "everything I love about you. Well, almost everything."

The sign had many things about me both on the outside and inside

"Adeelah, will you go out with me?"

Everyone looked at me waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Of course I will!"

I jumped into his arms making him drop the sign. I could hear everyone cheering but the only thing that mattered was me and Gil in this perfect moment.

"sorry that my asking out wasn't up to standard."
"don't worry Gil it was more than perfect."