the after effect part 1 (revised)

Gil p.o.v

I was shocked by what she said but as I looked behind her and saw the scowl on her mother I was starting to piece things together. I hugged her and I could see she was breaking.

"Mom please don't make me do this. I love him too much."

"Leave."

"Mom."

"Do as you're told."

She held her head down and walked away, I tried to go to her but her mother stopped me and I never had to restrain myself as much as I had to right now.

"She broke up with you so I would advise you to leave her alone."

"You made her do it."

"Listen here, you will leave this place forever and you will return to the island. Count this as me being nice to you."

"This is your definition of being nice. Well then here's my way of being nice."

I pushed past her and tried to chase after adeelah

"Make adeelah cry again I will have a real reason to go back to that horrible island."

I saw her running down the hall but then I was stopped by some of the others VK.

"What's happening."

"Harry you-."

"I have never seen her that mad whenever I was with Ben."

"Mal you need to."

"What's gonna happen to you no."

"Uma look-."

They kept asking too many questions and I couldn't keep track so I ran away. I saw her running but the room was getting dark.

"Why is the room getting darker."

I kept repeating that to myself and eventually, it just stopped. I hit something hard and I passed out. I woke up to the sound of a familiar crash of waves. I didn't understand at first but when I did I shot up.

"Dad."

He burst into my room had a panicked look on him.

"What's wrong."

"We're back here"

"I know son. Don't worry we can adjust here again."

"But what about adeelah."

"I know son I really do but we have to stay here for a while. I'm pulling some strings right now but I need you to just settle back down. Come on let's go."

I followed him and the smell of trash and saltwater was overwhelming.

"I don't know how people will react but for now just stay here and I will come back with something to eat,"

"Thanks."

"That girl of yours is something."

I wanted to question him but he left the door too quickly and as I look around I noticed some things. The room is full of curtains blocking out a lot of lights, the room looks neat with the exception that there were some clothes all around the room. I looked farther and into the kitchen to see a lot of the dishes were clean and on the floor, I could see my own reflection. It was weird to see everything neat and clean. I looked in the fridge and I saw some old veggies and milk.

"He's probably going to get some eggs"

It was weird walking around the old house and seeing everything changes. The picture of mom and me was put down on the table as if he could bare to look at it. I heard the door open so I turned around and I saw a dad holding some food.

"Why is the picture of me and mom down."

"Come eat breakfast with me."

"Dad what happen to you."

"I'll explain over breakfast."

I sat down and waited for him to make some eggs with toast. After it we both had breakfast he took a long sigh and looked at me.

"As you can see the house is different."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"If you really wanted to understand I'm gonna have to go back to the time with your mother. Is that okay?"

I was uneasy but I wanted to see where he would go so I nodded and let him continue.

"As you know things with me and belle didn't work out very well. I went to another village and tried to continue my life. When I was there I met your mom. I was still my cocky self and your mother was very sassy so we often had fights. Eventually, we got married and we had a baby girl."

"Wait, girl. I thought I was your only child."

"That's the secret I have been trying to keep from you. Before you were born me and your mother had a baby girl. She was fine at first but then when we were forced into this wretched island she couldn't grow up properly. A baby cannot survive in this trash heap."

"So then what happens to her."

"She passed away and your mother was very sad about it. We tried making another baby which was you. It was a miracle that a baby could survive in an environment like this except your mother did not. Your mother passed away when she was giving birth to you so I always made sure to take care of you from then on. After you left for aurdon it broke my heart cause you were the only one left. I fell into a deep depression and I tried to busy myself with cleaning."

"Dad I'm here now and I will stay but I also want to see her again."

"I know you but I thought you deserved to know all of this. You're grown enough to make your decision no matter how much they hurt me."

"I want to go back but I will make sure I bring you along."

"You know we can't. Belle still hates me for what I have done to her."

"I know she does but everything will work out and I will make sure both of us are okay but in the meantime, you're gonna have to adjust back to the isle."

"Give me some time and I'm sure I'll know what I'm doing."

"Wanna watch tv."

"While playing 21 questions."

"You know it."

"Bet. let's go, Dad."