first Kiss (revised)

Gil p.o.v

I was bored hanging out with Harry and I wanted to do something.

"Harry I'm bored."

"Wanna play truth or dare."

"Sure."

"Get you to get adeelah and ben and I can get the other vks."

"Meet you back here then."

I walked to adeelah room and knocked on the door.

"Hey, adeelah."

Slowly the door unlocked. Adeelah walked out yawning.

"Aw I'm sorry did I wake you up from a nap."

She lifted her arms and I lifted her. tiredly she wrapped her arms around my neck and he legs around my waist.

"Let's go get your brother then."

She kissed my neck and whispered hi into my ear. I blushed and shifted a little but I made sure not to drop her.

"Come on we have to go get your brother."

She growled a little into my ear and kissed my jawline.

"Bad adeelah."

She laughed and it made me want to kiss her back but I needed to control myself.

"Just some fun."

"You obviously sleep drunk."

"Then bring me back to my room."

"As you wish."

I brought her back to her room and laid her on the bed. She grabbed my shirt and forced me to kiss her.

"Adeelah!"

"Lay in bed with me."

She looked like she would be heartbroken if I didn't.

"But only if you fall asleep."

"Yea I will."

I got into bed with her and played with her hair to help her fall asleep. She laid on top of me and slowly fell asleep."

"Was that your first kiss Gil."

"Yes. was that your first kiss."

She kissed me again and slowly she got off and cuddled me.

"Yea."

Slowly she fell back to sleep. I tried to get up but she started whining and moving so I stayed still and fell asleep peacefully with her.

"Needy aren't we princess."

She grabbed my shirt so I moved closer and hugged her a little tighter.

"Night love. I hope you don't remember any of this tomorrow or your dad might kill me for real."

Adeelah p.o.v

I was tired and stressed out from the amount of work I had to get done by the end of the night and it was already around midnight.

"Hey, adeelah."

I slowly walked to the door and opened it. I saw Gil and unconsciously yawned.

"Aw I'm sorry did I wake you up from a nap."

I lifted my arms wanting to be carried by Gil. I wrapped my arms and feet around him making sure I don't fall. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear. I kissed him on the neck since I didn't feel like lifting my head. I whispered hi to him.

"Come on we have to go get your brother."

'Pay attention to me'

I growled into his ear and kissed his jawline.

"I'm more important than ben, love me."

"Bad adeelah."

I laughed and tried to focus on not falling asleep

"Just some fun."

"You obviously sleep drunk."

"Then bring me back to my room."

"As you wish."

He brought me back to my room where he carefully laid me on the bed. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and forced him to kiss me.

"Adeelah!"

"Lay in bed with me."

She looked like she would be heartbroken if I didn't.

"But only if you fall asleep."

"Yea I will."

'lying'

He got into the bed and made sure the blanket covered me. He played with my hair making me fall asleep so I laid on top of him.

"Was that your first kiss Gil."

"Yes. was that your first kiss."

I kissed him again and slowly fell back asleep.

"Yea."

He tried to get up and leave but I whined and tried to get him back into the bed with me.

"Needy aren't we princess."

I grabbed onto his shirt forcing him closer to me and only after 3 hours was I able to fall asleep.

'Reminder, never be tired around Gil ever again but if I am then make sure other people are also around.'