First date (revised)

Your p.o.v

Classes were over so I headed out to my dorm room which was paired with no one. Perks of being a high honored princess or wherever. The door was unlocked which made me suspicious. I walked in to see a letter on my pillow. I opened it and it read

~ You have been invited to a dinner date with the one and only Gil. Come where we eat and let us dine on fine wine (but really I mean soda)~

next to my pillow was a dress and headband.

~a beautiful girl should look the part should she not?~

I traded my clothes for the dress then I brushed my hair and added a few waves. I placed on the headband making the curls frame my face perfectly And of course the most obvious place would be where i and Gil meet every day during lunch. I walked there and saw a letter held down by a bitten apple.

I saw the apple had a bite taken out of it.

~ I bit it. It's safe. Gil~

I giggled to myself and continued reading the note.

~sorry but this was too obvious so meet me where the shoe was lost and the love would soon be found.~

"He's talking about cinderella because of the shoe but where the love was found could be anywhere. Hmmm, the shoe was lost on the staircase so I can check the main staircase for a glass slipper."

I walked to the main hallway and from the bottom of the stairs, I could see a light reflecting off a glass shoe. I walked up and I could see a pair of shoes with a letter.

 I walked up and I could see a pair of shoes with a letter

~wear the shoes to help you on your journey. Don't worry I ask cinderella if it was comfortable and it was. Now you must be growing tired of this puzzle so meet me where we would eat lunch.~

"Obviously it's not the lunch table again so it must be in the kitchen."

I traded my flats for the glass slipper and to my surprise, they were very soft and easy to walk down the stairs with. I made my way to the pantry and I could see some cupcakes and brownies with a golden letter this time.