A/N VERY IMPORTANT (MUST READ)

So this is for explaining the world and how it works in this book and so if you wanna understand, then you MUST read this. Ok, so there are 7 elements of magic: Water, fire, earth, air, lightning, light, and dark. Each element beats one, is resilient to one, and loses to one. Water beats fire, fire beats earth, earth beats air, air beats lightning, and lightning beats water. Dark and Light are separate and just beat each other. And going counter-clockwise is what they are resilient to like water is resilient to fire and fire is resilient to earth and so on. Light and dark just beat each other that's all for them.

Another thing to know about the magic is that your power increases depending what your environment is. For example, if it's raining, snowing, or you're just by a body of water, then your water magic increases in power and decreases in cost. Air magic does not increase when you're anywhere with oxygen and only increases when it's windy, otherwise it'd be unfair. And with earth you can't be near anything that's man-made like buildings and stuff, it has to be total nature.

Magic has a cost to it though, but not like give your life up so something that crazy. Cost is stamina or mana in magic, the more powerful the spell, the more it cost.

Stay with me for a bit longer.

Now, everyone is born with magic, most only have two types, you can be born with more or less but that's less likely to happen. There is a legend that says that someone with all 7 elements was the one who created the world. When you have all 7 elements (no one has ever had it since the person in the legend or seen it so most think is doesn't exist and that the legend is fake) it's called the rainbow element (cliche I know, but that's all I could think of😓).

You can combine elements but of course that's gonna cost more but it's way stronger then using one element. You can combine them with just yourself or with others so everyone can split the cost, of course, they have to have the element you want to combine with otherwise it would make no sense on how you combined two elements with someone without having either of the elements.

And your mana/stamina regenerates overtime which most of you probably already knew. One last thing is that only earth and light magic users can use healing abilities, pretty sure fire, water, air, lightning, and dark can't heal you.

A few last things are that the way you can tell by what kind of magic you have is when you turn 7 years old, you would hold a diamond shape looking crystal that would shine 1 or more colors and that would indicate what kind of magic you have. Red/Orange for fire, dark blue for water, green for earth, yellow for lightning, light blue for air, white for light, and purple for dark.If it doesn't shine anything, then you have no magic. One last thing to know is that magic elements are different from real elements to an extent. Like fire magic that hits you will feel like it's burning you when in reality it's not harming you too much, it's may cause a little damage to you but you would heal it in about a day or so. While if it was a real fire, well you know that fire will burn your skin and it won't heal for a long time depending on the damage and may leave a burn mark.

That's all, if I forgot to mention or want to add something then I'll explain them in another A/N

Hope you enjoy my book😆