Chapter 2 ~ Say What Now!

Clayton P.O.V.    ~~~~~⬆️⬆️⬆️Clayton⬆️⬆️⬆️~~~~~

"Mate" all three of us said, when we realized what just happened we looked at each other in disbelief. "Did you just-" Blaze started "Say that he -" Lain went next "Was your mate!?!?" I finished. We just stared at each other. We were all gay so that wasn't the problem, the problem is that we all have the SAME mate!

It was completely silent till something broke it and caught our attention. MY mate was shivering, "Oh my gosh, we forgot about MY mate" I say in guilt as I start running towards my mate. "You mean MY mate" Blaze says and follows behind me. "He's OUR mate, we need to help him!" Lain practically yelled.

"Ok, I'll contact my father. Clayton, heal him using your magic. And Lain, you carry him back." Blaze tells us and we both nod. Lain uses air magic to lift him up and carry him to the pack house while I use my healing magic on him. As we were walking, Blaze starts to shout. "Blaze, what's wrong?" I question a little worried about the answer. "I tell you later, I'll go ahead and meet you back at the pack house" and before we had a chance to say anything, he ran off.

Back to the pack house

"Finally we made it!" Lain says with relief. "Ok, let's hurry, I don't have enough stamina to keep this up" I say. As we walk into the pack house, we hear Blaze and his father shouting at each other about something. "What's that about" I ask, "I don't know and to be honest, I don't really care right now, let's just hurry and get our mate to the pack hospital!" Lain says sounding like he's about to past out.

We take our mate to the second floor where the hospital is and call for the doctor. "How may I-" he says but suddenly stops after seeing our mate. "Take him to the emergency room, and hurry!" He tells us as he goes to set up for the treatment.

We walk in and Lain places our mate on the bed. "Okay, I'm gonna need complete concentration for this so you will have to leave" he says while calling a nurse in and putting on his gloves. "But-" I started but he cut me off "Do you want me to save him or not!?" The doctor says in frustration. After hearing that me and Lain both left the room in a hurry as the doctor closed the door and began helping our mate.

"Let's go see what Blaze and his dad are arguing about" Lain says and I just nod in response. We walk down the stairs and walk to our dad's office. As we walk in, Blaze noticed we had arrived and fills us in on what's happening. "Dad says we can't keep him and will have to send him back!" He yell in anger and frustration.

"WHAT!" Me and Lain say in shock. "I'm sorry boys, but he's a rouge, for all we know he cou-" Brandon, Blazes farther was didn't have to finish because I cut him off "He's our mate!" I yell at him. It took him a moment to register what I had just said and when he did his eyes widened.

"What do you mean our mate?" He asks and Lain answers back "He's mine, Clayton's, and Blaze's mates!". "WHAT, HOW, WHEN, WHERE!" He yells out more of a statement then a question and I think it was intended for himself. Once he saw that we were still in here he regained his composure.

"Well, this changes things" he says in a calm voice, "What do you mean by 'changes things'... are we allowed to keep him?" I ask starting to get excited, "...yes, but as long as he doesn't distract you from your duties, he may be your guys mate by you will still be future alpha's of this pack." All three of us nod our heads excitedly. "You may go" and with that we left.

"Omg, you hear that guys, we get to keep our mate!" Lain says while jumping up and down. "Yep... wait a minute, what if he's not gay?" Blaze ask and it suddenly dawned on us "Yeah, and he can't focus on having three mates at once, he would eventually have to choose" I say in sadness.

All three of us looked down till Lain decides to speak up "Wanna make a bet?", "What kind of bet?" I ask in a sly tone. "Whoever can win his heart over gets to keep him", "I'm down" Blaze responds "Count me in too" "Then it's settled, whoever can win his heart first gets to have him." Lain says

We shake on it when the doctor walks by "Ok, bad news is his wrist are infected and he's has hypothermia. Good news is that the infection was slowed down because of the cold and he only has a stage one hypothermia, he should be back to normal with some rest and some antibiotics." The doctor tells us and we sigh in relief

"You're lucky you found him when you did, any longer and he would've been in a more serious condition" the doctor says while handing me a bottle of pills "Have him take these when he wakes up" the doctor tells us and begins to leave probably because of a house call "Thank you" I say and he just nods in reply and leaves.

"Well, now that's settled we should go check on our soon-to-be-my mate" Blaze says and I just roll my eyes. We walk up the stairs to the room our mate was staying in, I open the door and was shocked to see that our mate was sitting up and wide awake. He turns and looks at us and that's when we get to see his full features.

Short black hair, with one sky blue eyes and one shiny golden eyes, his skin pale skin and how it reflected the suns rays making it look like he was shining. He was gorgeous and he will be mine. After a moment of us staring in awe he decides to say something.

"Where am I?"

***********************************************

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed it.
I know it took forever to update and I apologize deeply for that.
Anyways, have a great day😊