Chapter 1 ~ Suprise Find

Blaze P.O.V. ~~~~~⬆️⬆️⬆️Blaze⬆️⬆️⬆️~~~~~

"Hey Clayton" I say while putting my hand up. Clayton is my best friend along with Lain, Clayton is 18 years old, around 6'7 with blond hair, and amber eyes. Blaze or me, is also 18 years old, 6'8 just a little taller than Clayton, with red hair, and silver eyes. Then we have Lain, he's 17 years old with his birthday in just a month, about 6'6 the shortest of the three of us, he has blue hair, with emerald green eyes. All three of us acted like brothers to each other so are parents decided to somewhat combine the pack. We didn't officially/completely combine them but we had made one HUGE pack house in between each of ours packs and acted like one huge pack.

Anyways, "Hey man, how you've been" Clayton says while giving me a high five. "Been doing alright, still haven't found my mate yet" I say frowning a little, "Yeah, me neither" he says with disappointment in his voice. We both were looking at the ground when we heard are name. "Blaze, Clayton, hey" Lain yells out to us while waving. Despite how he looks, he's actually really outgoing, kind, and gentle. "Hey" me and Clayton say at the same time while waving back, he walks over to us and frowns a little when he sees us "why the long faces?" He asks with a little hurt in his voice thinking he caused it. "It's because neither of us has found are mate yet" I say with sadness, "That's ok, I still haven't found mine either, but there's no need to be down about it, I'm sure they'll appear soon." He's says with a small smile. I smile back at him.

"Hey guys?" Clayton asks, Me and Lain turn our heads to face him "Yeah?" We say with confusion in our voices. Clayton smirks "How about we have a battle, loser has to pay for lunch" "I'm down" I say in excitement "Yessssss" Lain says like he's been wanting this for a while now. "Then let's go" Clayton says while grabbing both our wrists and starts running towards the training grounds. Once we got there we each went to our spots to form a triangle. "Let the battle... BEGIN" Clayton says enthusiastically.

After the battle, Clayton ended up winning just because he can heal himself. "That's so unfair, you can heal you self" I complained. "Sorry, I didn't make the rules" Clayton says while picking me up then going over to Lain and helping him up. "I suck, I still lost and I had 3 elements" Lain says annoyed at the results. I hear Clayton chuckle softly "Too bad for you guys, now you both get to treat me to lunch", I sigh in frustration. "Well this su-" I was about to say when my dad mind linked us. "Blaze, Clayton, Lain, get to the pack house now, we might have trouble" he's say and I look at Clayton and Lain and they just nod.

"Were on our way dad" after that me, Clayton and Lain started shifting and running toward the pack house. I was a gray wolf with streaks of black going down my sides, Clayton was a pitch black wolf with only a white spot on his right eye, and Lain was a light brown with gray and black mixed into his fur on his back.

We ran to the pack house and shifted back to our human form once we had arrived. If you concentrate, you can shift into your wolf and back to human without all you clothes ripping apart. Anyways, we opened the door into the pack house, the main pack house was a 3 stories mansion with a beautiful garden in the back. As we entered, we walked to our dads office and open the door.

"Have a seat boys" Clayton's dad says and we all sit down. I sat at the end of the table while Clayton sat to my right and Lain to my left. "We called you here today to discuss a pressing matter" Lain's dad says, "What's the issue" I ask, "We have recently discovered that a rouge has entered our territory" My dad says in a concerned tone. "Why would a rouge be in our territory especially at this time when it's all snowy?" Clayton asks "We don't know, all we know is that the rouge is here and is somewhere in the north." Clayton's dad answered "What do you need us to do?" Lain ask "We need you three to go and check it out, for all we know it could be a Alpha rouge and that can be a huge problem. Since you three are the future alphas, you should be able to handle it." Lian's dad finished. "Understood" all three of us say and get up to get ready for tonight's patrol.

*****Time skip to night time*****

"You guys ready?" I ask Clayton and Lain. "Ready" they both said as we head outside. We began to shift then ran off towards the north territory, "Hey, isn't the Dark Eclipse pack this way?" Lain mind linked me. "Yeah, it is. Maybe one of there pack member decided to finally get out of that hell hole" I joked chuckling a little. "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised" Lain mind linked giggling a little. The Dark Eclipse pack had a horrible tyrant as an Alpha, I'm surprised they haven't rebelled yet.

As we were running my dad decided to tell us something "Boys, we just got word that another rouge has entered the pack territory.", "Seriously another one" I asked sounding a bit worried. "Yes seriously, be very cautious. For all we know, it could be a rouge pack". Rouge pack, pretty self-explanatory, a pack full of rouges. "Ok we will" I told him back.

After a while we reached the border. "You see an-" I was about to say something when the most intoxicating smell had hit my nose. It smelled like lavender with a hint of an ocean breeze to it. I look over to Lain and Clayton and it looks like they smelled it too. We started running towards the smell when we stopped to see a gorgeous white wolf with blonde tips.

All three of us just stared at it and said something I thought would have never happened... "Mate"

*************************

So what'd you guys think? Was it good? I hope I did well.

Thanks to everyone who has given my book a chance. I love you all💖 Bye😄