Chapter 4 ~ New Start and Complications

Zane P.O.V.     ~~~~~⬆️⬆️⬆️Pack House⬆️⬆️⬆️~~~~~

*Beep *Beep *Beep, 'What's that sound'. I slowly open my eyes and turn my head to the left to see an alarm clock. 'Ugh' I take my arm from under the sheets and press the alarm clock. *Beep! *Beep! *Beep! The clock starts to get louder, "Are you serious!?"

I press a little harder but the beeping keeps getting louder, "Shut up you stupid alarm!" I slam on the alarm but it just keeps beeping, "Oh my fu- god!" I get up and slam the alarm on the ground... silence, "ahhh" I sigh in relief and turn around to use the restroom.

*Beep!!! *Beep!!! *Beep!!! I turn and look at the alarm clock "SHUT UP!" I grab the thing and chuck it out the window... my eyes widen just realizing what I had done. I look at the window and luckily it had been open. "Oh thank god" I sigh and starting heading back to bed. *BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just close the window and went back to bed.

I was all snuggled up in the blankets and was about to fall back asleep when something grabbed my attention, *knock *knock, the door started to open so I grabbed the knife that was on the tray next to the food the guys had brought me and threw it at the wall next to the door.

"'Jeez, calm down Zane it's only me, Blaze" he said while slowly entering. "Omg Blaze, I'm so sorry. It's just that stupid alarm clock had put me in such a bad mood" I sit-up and looked over at Blaze while rubbing my eyes. "It's fine, nice throw with the knife by the way." "Thanks".

"Anyways, we'll worry about the alarm clock later, for now, let's get you a new room." Blaze says to me while helping me up. "That sounds fun and thanks" I smile at him and he smiles back. 'HOTT' 'Shut up Jett'. We walk out the door, up the stairs, and down the hall. "Here it is" Blaze says while opening the door.

"OMG" I say while completely astonished at what my room looked like.

"Are the windows tinted blue!?" I ask while trying to contain my excitement

"Are the windows tinted blue!?" I ask while trying to contain my excitement. "Yep, I designed it myself, do you like it?" He asked sounding a little nervous "Of course! Hey Blaze, can you bend down a little?" "Um, okay? *bends down a little* why di-" but before he could finish his sentence I kissed him on the lips.

He seemed surprised at first but then melts into the kiss. The kiss felt so warm and soft, it was amazing. After about 30 seconds I pull back for air. "Aww, I wanted more" Blaze whines a little and pouts and I just chuckle at his expression, "You can have more later, by the way, you just stole my first kiss, hope you liked it" I say and wink at him while he just howls in excitement. (I mean that figuratively but you can think of it as literally if you want😋)

I walk into my new room and lay down on the bed, it was so comfortable like laying on a soft cloud. It was amazing. "I'll let you get set up in your new room, once you're done just come down stairs and we'll talk then. Ok?" I just nod a yes and with that, Blaze left.

'Ok, let me ju- wait a minute, where's my bag... oh there it is' I grab my bag from the corner of the room and start taking my stuff out. While I was taking my stuff out, Jett decides to ask me something "Hey, Zane" 'Yeah Jett?' "Why do you trust them already, I mean, you hardly know them and you're already kissing them. I know they're are mates but still, how can you trust them so fast?!"

I thought about it for a sec then decide to answer his question 'I trust them because they saved me. Even though I was their mate, I was also a rogue. They could'we just left me there but they didn't, and I mean... I was lonely. Even if it last for only a little while, it's nice to feel loved again... like how it used to be.' I said with kinda a dark tone at the end.

"Sorry for asking" Jett says feeling a little guilty. 'It's fine. You didn't know plus it's not your fault what happened, the past is in the past. So let's not worry about it for now and enjoy this as much as we can' I say in a cheerful tone "Agreed". As I was unpacking the last of my thing I feel a hand touch my shoulder.

I spin around quickly to only see Clayton standing. "Jeez Clayton, don't do that" I say and punch him in the shoulder in a playful and angry way. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you my little precious puppy" he say while pinching my cheeks. I slap his hands away, swing my right arm up, and snap my finger. "Boi, you do that again and you'll regret it" I say in a playful yet serious way.

"Fine... but I still get to call you my puppy" "Fine, so what are you doing here" I ask "Just checking upp onnn youuu" He say with his eyes widening and slurring the end of his sentence. "What?" I turn around and see my blade on the bed. 'Oh shoot, it must of feel out' I start to panic when I hear an alpha voice "Zane... why is that in YOUR bag?" He ask very deep and honestly terrifying way.

I turn around and come face to face with him, but this time, his eyes had changed to a blood red color. 'Oh no, his wolf must've come out. OMG OMG OMG, WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO, JETT TELL ME WHAT TO DO' I start to panic in my head. I wait but Jett didn't respond, 'Clayton's wolf must be suppressing Jett or something like that. Shoot, what do I say!?'

I was stuck in my head when I hear a loud voice roar in my face which snapped me back into reality "ZANE, IS THIS WHY YOU HAVE THOSE SCARS ON YOUR WRIST!". I start to whimper and shrink down "Ummmmm, maybe?" "We're gonna have a talk about this after breakfast, so for now let's go... and I'm taking this with me" he say while putting the blade in his pocket and grabbing my arm, then dragging me out the room and down the stairs.

'Well, this is gonna be a long day'

********************************************
I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter, sorry for not updating in a while. School started back up so I'm trying to do both at the same time.

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter. I'll see you in the next one.

Bye😋