Caeser Zeppli (You Finally Said It)

Warning: Spoilers for part 2 (I think)

Hanahaki Disease
is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs of flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals. It can be cured without side effects only when the feelings are returned. (I slightly altered it to where the patient dies once the one they love says they don't love them)

Y/n's POV
I felt the flowers rise up my throat as Caeser continued to be himself. "I-I have to go." I turned and ran trying to find a place far from him so he doesn't see. I bent down. The flowers falling out my mouth. I felt a hand rub my back. "You have to get surgery Y/n." Jojo said continuing to rub my back as tears fell out my eyes. Once the flowers stopped I wiped my mouth. "I don't wanna." "Y/n if he loved you he would have told you by now but he hasn't!" I felt my heart snap. "I need to hear him say it." "Y/n that would kill you." "I don't care." Joseph stared at me in horror. "Y/n!" "Joseph you don't understand what its like to not be loved ba-" I turned as more flowers started to come out of my mouth. A sob left my mouth as I wiped my mouth once again. "Lisa Lisa and Caeser are probaby worried lets go." I wiped my eyes and nodded. We walked over to the two. "Alright ready to go?"

After hours of driving we stopped at a hotel. I had a room alone. All four of us had rooms near each other. As the other two walked inside their room I stopped Caeser. "I need to ask you something." He looked at me concerned. "What do you truly think about me? If I said I loved you would you say you loved me too." Caesers eyes widened in surprised. "Y-Y/n I've never felt like that with you. I've only seen you as a friend." The flowers rised fast. I nodded and ran to my room. I couldn't even make it the bathroom. The flowers burned coming up. I heard my heart snap. "Jojo!" I yelled as I fell to the ground holding my neck. The door bursted open. "Y/n oh my god!" Tears ran down my face as I choked on the floors. I heard two pairs of footsteps and gasps. Jojo sat in front of me. "Y/n stay with us! Caeser go get a doctor!" "I cant leave her!" "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE'S DYING!" I grabbed Jojo's shoulder. "Don't... its to... late!" And suddenly it felt like my heart snapped in two. The flowers stopping.

Caeser's POV
I watched in horror as Y/n fell forward. She laid against Joseph. He turned and looked up at me. "What did you say to her?!" "I-I just told her I didn't love her." Suddenly realization hit me. "She had the hanahaki disease...because I didn't love her..." Joseph had tears running down his face as he picked Y/n up.