Josuke Higashikata (Sick)

F/m favorite movie
F/d favorite hot drink
F/s favorite soup

Y/n POV
I didn't get sick easily. But lately I had been feeling very ill. And I believe Josuke knew that too. We had been dating for a year and he knew when I felt sick, depressed, angry, you name it he knew. Dragging my feet I walked towards the front door.

My hair stuck up everywhere a blanket was wrapped around me. I opened the door wincing at the light. "Y/n?" Josuke stood there shocked at my state. "Josuke! Um, you arent suppose to see me looking this ugly!" He chuckled. "You look as beautiful as ever." "You say that as if you haven't seen me in years."

"It feels like I haven't." "Josuke you saw me last week!" He grabbed my hand and shut the front door leading me towards the bathroom. "J-Josuke?" "Hands up!" I looked at him mentally asking him what he was doing. I could see the blush on his face. I raised my hands letting the blanket fall to the ground.

Josuke grabbed the bottom of my shirt lifting it up. A blush shot up onto my cheeks. He turned around and started the water. I guess he was making me a warm bath. "You take a bath. And I'll go make you some f/s." And with that Josuke walked out of the room. I walked out of the bathroom after my bath. In the living room Josuke was putting on f/m. He stood and walked into the kitchen. F/s was cooking. And he was making f/d too.

I smiled and sat down at the couch. Josuke walked into the living room carrying the two things. He set them down on the table in front of me. He walked to the bathroom bringing the blanket out.

Josuke sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap wrapping the blanket around us. "Josuke you're gonna get sick too!" "Well then you can repay the favor and take care of me." I smiled and started eating the soup. Once I was done I focused on the movie.

I smiled as the movie ended. "Josuke?" "Hmm?" "What did I do to deserve you?" He chuckled behind me and squeezed me. "Baby I ask myself the same thing every day."

The next week I went over to Josukes house feeling much better. Turned out he got sick too. I took care of him to repay the favor. But.... I ended up getting sick again. By the end of the month we were both healthy!