Jonathan Joestar (Kiss Me)

My son deserves more love.

Y/n POV
I stared at him in awe as he carved into the tree. Y/n + Jojo a heart surrounded the letters. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as he sat next to me.  I laid my head on his shoulder as we both watched the water flow. Days later I had an encounter with Dio. Which led to what was happening now. I felt a tear drop down my face as I fell to the ground. "You thought your first kiss would be Jojo. But it was me, Dio!" I turned away from him. "What's wrong gonna cry?" I stood and dusted myself off. "No. But you will, soon." With that I took off running to the Joestar house. My fist pounded on the door. "Ms. L/n? What are you doing here at this time of night?" I looked around. "I need to talk to Mr. Joestar." "Yes right this way." I followed the butler to an office. "Y/n?" I looked over and saw Jonathan, I looked away tears filling my eyes. Minutes later I sat in front of Jonathans father. "Yes, what is it Y/n?" "I need to tell you something about Dio." "Dio?" "Yes. Him and some of his friends trapped me. And Dio forced me to kiss him. He's not who you think he is Mr. Joestar!" I watched him stare at me in shock. "I see well. I'll keep an eye on that boy."

I walked out of the office to see Jonathan standing by the door fuming with anger. "Jojo..." "That jerk. I'll kill him for that!" He started walking away but I grabbed his hand. "No. Jonathan I wanted you to be my first kiss but it was obvious you didn't like me. So I don't care that Dio took that from me." Jonathans face changed from anger to shock. "Y/n I didn't know you felt that way." "I should be going." I rushed down the stairs. Before I could open the door I felt him grab my shoulder and spun me around. "Y/n let me talk. I feel the exact same way. Ever since we met I felt like we were meant for each other. I love you. We may be young but-" "Just shut up and kiss me." And at a young age I found the one I loved. I remember how his father found us kissing and just smiled.