Kakyoin Noriaki (For You)

S/n = stand name
As requested by: mary_joestar

Y/n POV
I had kept a secret for so long from everyone. I could stop time. And so could Dio. "The world!" Everything slowed and came to a stop. I stood next to Joseph as Dio came closer and closer to Kakyoin.

I wasn't just gonna let him kill the love of my life like this. Kakyoin deserved so much better. I ran forward and took the hit for Kakyoin. "How strange. But this will do." Barely breathing I pushed Kakyoin away so I wouldn't slam into him. And time started again. Kakyoin and Joseph looked at me in shock and horror as my body flew towards a water tank slamming into it and making a hole.

I coughed blood spilling out of my mouth. "Y/n!!" I felt weak. But they had to know that Dio could stop time. Somehow. I looked over at the clock tower. I couldn't hit it from here. S/n slowly started to show. They looked slightly faded. I could only watch as they wrote "Dio Stops Time" in my own blood.  Kakyoin stood beside me. "Y/n come on stay with us!" I pointed towards the writing. "Joseph Joestar!!" Kakyoin turned and shot a Emerald Splash at Dio.

"I... love you." He held onto my hand tears running down his cheeks. "I love you too. And I need you to stay with me!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. Everything turned dark and I felt myself go limp.

It was over for me. But the others still had much to do. "Y/n!" I turned and saw Abdul standing a few feet away. Iggy came running towards me. I smiled and picked up Iggy walking towards Abdul. "What now?" "We wait for them I guess." After awhile and lots of wondering we found everyone else who had passed on. "So your Caeser Zeppli? The one Joseph always talked about." "Yes I am, ma'am."

It took a lot of years but everyone who went to Egypt was here again. "Kakyoin! Jotaro!" I saved my hands as the two stood confused. "Y/n!" I smiled and Kakyoin hugged me.