Vampire! Josuke Higashikata (Forever)

Requested by: Enders_Brando
I am so sorry this took so long!
Y/n POV
Where did it come from? How? "Josuke behind you!" No matter how much I screamed Josuke couldn't hear me. Rohan covered my ears and Okuyasu stood in front of me blocking me from everything. From hearing his screams of pain or his blood be sucked out of him. Okuyasu's hands clenched and he ran forward. And I finally got a look for myself. He looked pale. And suddenly Josuke stood up. "OKUYASU STOP COME BACK!" Okuyasu stopped and back away. The moonlight shone against Josuke. The boy I had fallen in love with wasn't human anymore. I looked over at Jotaro who looked scared and shocked at the same time.

I stood my legs wobbling. "Y/n you should leave." I shook my head and walked towards Josuke. He himself looked scared. "Y/n... what am I?" "You're a vampire Jojo." He teared up. "Y-Y/n you guys should leave me here." "Can't do that baby." "Y/n everyone else is ready to leave. I have this craving and I don't want to let it out on you guys." I looked behind me. Everyone had fear in their eyes. I turned back to Josuke. "No I'm not leaving." "Please Y/n I don't wanna hurt you or anyone else."

"Josuke I love you and I'm not leaving you." And I don't know exactly how it happened but I got a thirst for blood. It was horrible to be killed by the people I love. But truthfully I'd never have it other way.

God that ending sucked but I had no idea what to do.