Jean Pierre Polnareff (Brujeria)

Day 6

Y/n POV
I had dealt with everything. But this was so much different. I watched as the old lady walked around the pot. Why me out of all of the crusaders? She sprinkled something inside it and it started to boil. I crossed my arms a feeling of dread surrounding me. The fog coming from the bowl circled around my body. The lady giggled and threw something inside the pot. I held my head and stumbled towards the door where Polnareff and Abdul stood outside waiting with Iggy. "Where are you going child? The fun has only begun." I fell on my knees everything was spinning. "Polnareff!" And then I blacked out. But I could hear her talking. "If the one you love loves you back then you'll never get your vision back my dead."

I woke up to darkness. Chains held my arms to the wall. The only thing I could see was Karma Chameleon who had just showed up in front of me.  They broke off the chains. "Dia." "I know Karma but I cant see anything." "Dia..." "What do you mean there's lights on?" "Oh your awake!" I felt a chill run down my spine. "Dia!" I heard a scream then silence. It took me what felt like and hour but I was finally able to get outside. "Y/n!" I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me.

"Pol I need to know something." "What?" "Do you love me?" "Yes."

Oof these are getting worse and worse. (Also please make sure to follow my tumblr if you can where I do Jojo headcannons and I like writing them so much more than headcannons) (Its Dora-Dora-Off-We-Go)