Vampire! Jotaro Kujo (The End)

I totally forgot vampires existed in Jojo. Im so use to stand users only.
As requested by:

Y/n POV
I felt my body shiver with fear as Polnareff held my hand running down the hall. The boy I had opened my heart too. Told everything too wasn't there anymore. "Y/n don't stop!" Polnareff yelled as we continued down the corridor towards the door we entered. "The World!"

"NO!" Seconds later Polnareff lay in front of me a hole in his stomach. I felt sick. First Kakyoin, then Iggy and Abdul, Joseph, and now Polnareff. A sob left my mouth. If this is how I died then at least I would be with my friends. I looked around. I couldn't see anything. Another sob escaped my mouth. My body shook with fear as I curled up and sat in a corner.

"That boy said he would do anything as long as I didn't hurt you. Too bad I don't keep promises!" "The Worl-" "Star Platnium: The World." I looked in front of me Dio stood a few feet away. Jotaro stood in front of me. I tried to back away. This wasn't him. This was not my Kujo Jotaro! "Why are you protecting me!" The two turned and looked at me. Jotaros stare softened when he looked at me. Tear stained cheeks. "Oh Ms. L/n. How stupid can you get?! He loves you." Silence and time stopped again. This time though I felt light headed.

I felt like I was dying. And I was. Dio Brando had managed to trick Kujo Jotaro into moving away from me. "Y/n!" "I love you too." This really was the end. My body fell limp besides Polnareffs. Down the hall lay Abduls and Joseph. And a few feet away lay Kakyoins and Iggys.