Reimi Sugimoto (Shadows)

Day 1

Y/n POV
"Y/n what ever you do not turn around." It felt like hot air was being blown against my back. I felt something dripping down my neck. "Just keep walking slowly do not run for it if you do you risk tripping." What was happening? What was this thing Reimi was so scared of me seeing? Suddenly whispers were heard behind me as I got closer to the exit. "Its okay Y/n just don't turn around." I continued to walk trying to ignore the creeping feeling that I was being swallowed by darkness. Anxiety raced through me as I reached the light. "Its okay now Y/n you can turn around." I let out a sigh of relief and turned horrified. In front of me were shadows. Peoples faces showing horror. "Y/n! No don't turn around!" Hands reached out for me grabbing onto my arms. I heard Reimi yell for me. But no matter how much she yelled my body was pulled in. I stretched my arm out to her. "Y/n no!" "Reimi listen to me the killer is coming back! I love you!" Tears streamed down her face. And I was pulled into the darkness. No one knew where this would take a human or ghost. Fog sounded the area I was in. Suddenly I saw everyone. All my friends but something didn't look right. Someone grabbed me and held me against their chest making me watch as they were killed over and over again. Then it stopped and they walked towards me. Shadows were creeping up behind them. "Y/n your really stupid you know that?" "Bitch." "Ugly." "Worthless." It continued. These two things repeated for what felt like years. What felt like forever. Until one day the shadows finally surrounded me. And completely swallowed me once again. I spent the rest of my life wondering the darkness.

That was more horrible than scary sorry. But I put what I think the shadows would do once they caught you. They would show you, your greatest fears.