Jotaro Kujo (Empty)

WARNING CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR STARDUST CRUSADERS SEASON 2. ALSO I PROMISE I'LL START WRITING HAPPIER ONES.

CONTAINS SELF INSULTS AND MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION

Y/n POV
I had felt empty since the deaths of my friends. I had cried so much I thought there was nothing left. I sat next to what was left of us as they checked on Holly. "It seems to be getting better killing Dio really did help." I stayed quiet as everyone continued to chat. Jotaro glanced over at me. I sat staring at my knees as they were crushed against my chest and arms. I wanted to cry. I had gotten so close to Kakyoin. And I lost him just like that. I looked over at Joseph. This was the first time I lost a friend. But Joseph... How did he feel?

"I'm gonna head to bed." I stood and everyone looked at me. "Without dinner?" "Yeah I'm not even hungry. I'll see you tomorrow." I hugged myself as I walked towards the guest room. I felt empty. Joseph seemed fine. So then why was I so affected? "Y/n." I turned and saw Jotaro. "Oh hey Jojo." He walked towards me slowly. "Are you okay?" I nodded biting the inside of my lip trying to hold back the tears. "I know you better than that Y/n." A sob fell from my mouth. I covered my mouth with my hands as I started to cry again. I felt warms arms surround me. "I-I should have done something! Maybe all three of them would still be here if I wasn't so useless!" I felt his grip tighten. "Y/n how can you say that about yourself?" "Its true! I see the way everyone looks at me! Including you. With hate! I don't even know why I'm here anymore I'm better off dea-" Before I could finish the word Jotaro pulled my chin up and kissed me.

Shock filled my body when he pulled away. Jotaro Kujo was crying! "How can you say those things about yourself. I love you!" I wiped his tears. So it was true. Jotaro did have a soft heart. "I love you too." He laid his head against mine and smiled. "I love your smile and your laugh. Do it more often." He chuckled in response and nodded.

Its true I do love Jotaros laugh and smile. I love all the Jojos laughs and smiles.