1.

Jin started to shade in the petals of the flower he drew in the back of his notebook. Since it was almost the end of the school year all the teachers were doing was reviewing over previous lessons for the students who didn't pass. Even thought he passed all of his classes he was still nervous for college. Jin haven't even picked a college yet that he wanted to attend.

"What if i pick the wrong college? What if no one likes me? What if i die?! What is even life anymore?!" he thought to himself.

But then Jin's deep thoughts were rudely interrupted by a stupid paper ball. Jin turn around to see a group of boys chuckling behind me. He roll his eyes and turn myself around until the bell rang.

"Finally" he mumbled to myself under his breath.

As Jin walked out of the classroom he saw his friend Jaebum waiting for him by the lockers.

"Hey JB, where is Mark and Baekhyun?"

"Well Baekhyun is waiting for us at the ice cream place and Mark is probably off somewhere tryna stalk that Jackson guy again." He replies while rolling his eyes.

"Awe c'mon, you can't be mad at him for having a little crush, it's cute."

"But that crush is apart of one of the badest gangs around here, plus it's not cute!"

"Well why do you care so much if he has a crush on him in the first place?"

"Because he is one of my closest friends and i just don't wanna see him get hurt, that's all."

"Look Jaebum," Jin said as he put a hand on his shoulder. "You shouldn't have to worry about Mark, he is old enough to take care of himself so all we can do if support him as is friends."

"Huh, i still don't agree with you but whatever"

~at the the ice cream shop~

"Hey what took you guys so long?!" Baekhyun asked the two boys as they walking in the shop.

Jin chuckled "talking that's all".

The three boys got their ice cream and headed towards a bench the was sitting out side of the shop. They sat down and proceeded to eat their ice cream.

"Hey Baekhyun can i get some of your ice cream?" Jaebum asked

"What? No! You have your own fucking ice cream don't bug me!"

" But your ice cream looks really good, plus i bet you don't even want all of your ice cream!" He protested

"So what if i don't, I'm not giving it to you!"

"Huh your so difficult!" Jaebum said as he reached over Jin to reach the ice cream he wanted to badly that was Baekhyun's.

"Jaebum i said no!" Baekhyun said as he tried to shoo away Jaebum.

" Hey stop it guys! People are staring!" Jin said trying to stop the two boys from fighting, but they did not listen.

Jin then stood up trying to stop the two boys from fighting when he felt his ice cream fall. Thinking the ice cream just hit the floor Jin turned to realise that the ice cream had instead hit one of the baddest boys in school, Kim Namjoon.

"Oh I'm fucked"

I hope u enjoyed my first chapter. I dunno how interesting it is so far but trust it will get better >-<
Please be nice I'm smol