4.

As Jin settled into the passionate kiss, he heard his front door open and quickly pushed away from Namjoon.

"Oh Jin honey, your home! And you brought a friend!" The lady that came out of Jin's house said.

"Hi Patricia, we were just....talking" Jin said putting on a smile for the women that was his father's assistant.

"Oh well Jin, say goodbye to your little friend now."

"Why?" Jin came off a bit unintentionally harsh.

"Because i need to tell you something important that's why, now c'mon.

Jin felt bad leaving Namjoon hanging after the passionate kiss they shared. But Patricia sounded very serious when she spoke to Jin which worried him a little.

" B-bye Namjoon. " Jin said shyly as he walked into his home with Patricia.

The house seemed very quite as usual. "Sit" Patricia ordered Jin while pointing to the couch.

Jin was a bit intimidated by the way she spoke to Jin which was unusual because of her usually light-hearted spirit.

"What's going on Patricia?  What happened? " Jin asked worried.

"Jin,  I know you really like it here,  but I'm afraid to break it you but, we have to move."

"What?!  Why?! What about my school?, What about my friends?! "

"Look, Jin,  I know you don't want to move,  but it's for the best of you.  We are just trying to keep you safe. "

"Safe?!  What do you mean safe?! I'm perfectly fine living here! "

"Look your father just wants the best for you,  plus moving may be a good thing,  it'll keep you away from that boy. "

"Are you talking about Namjoon? There's nothing wrong with him and me hanging out"

"Oh Jin honey, don't play dumb. I know your real intentions with that boy. "

Jin blushed slightly at the thought of that. "So? "

"Jin, do you really think that boy has real feelings for you? He has only dated girls and recently broken up with one,  do you think just cause of one little kiss he all of a sudden cares about you? "

Jin stayed silent and thought for a moment. Namjoon was one of the "tuff"guys in school, also one of the most popular. There was no way he would like someone like Jin, even if he wasn't straight.

" Anyway sweetie,  you leaving for Japan in less than a month so start packing soon. " Patricia finished off and headed for Jin's father work room.

Jin nodded and went upstairs to his room and plopped down on his bed. He starred at the ceiling rethinking his whole life basically. "Why would he kiss me?  Why would he flirt with me? Was it all some little sick game of his? " Jin thought to himself. He was on the verge of tears but he thought about it and decided not to. He was not gonna waste his precious tears on someone as trash as Namjoon. Jin for the rest of the night listened to music till he went to sleep, not ready to face Namjoon the next day.

~
Sorry for the extremely late update,  school recently started so that has been taking up a lot of my time. But thank you to everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting on my story, u r awesome and bye bye(☆/>u</)