2.

"I- I'm really sorry, it was accident i promise" Jin nervously trying to gather a good amount of napkins.

"Yeah you better be sorry" One of Namjoon's friends, Jackson said.

"Well maybe you and your little...Hoe friends should watch where their going!" Jaebum said defending his friend.

"Hoe friends?! Now your really looking for an ass whooping."

"I would like to see you try."

Next thing everyone knew is that Baekhyun was trying to hold back Jaebum and Jackson was being held back by his other friends, Chanyeol and Jinyoung. Meanwhile Jin was doing his best to clean the ice cream off Namjoon.

"I'm really sorry Na- Namjoon, I-I was just trying to stop my friends from fighting."

"It's fine, a little ice cream won't hurt me heheh"

"Oh thank god, i thought u would've killed me" Jin laughs awkwardly.

"I would never hurt yo- ugh i mean, nah it's no biggie."

"Well as the "bad boy" in school i would expect you to fight or threaten someone who did something like this to you"

"C'mon princess, do you really think-"

"Namjoon stop chatting with the nerd and let's be out!"  Jackson shouted.

Jin felt a flush​ of embarrassment fill his face. Then as Namjoon was about to walk off he slips Jin a small piece of paper.

"See you later" Namjoon winks and walks away to leave a shook Jin in his place.

~HONK~

The the three boys left turn around to see a car pulled up behind them to only see that it was Mark.

"Mark? What are you doing here?" Jaebum questioned.

"Well," Baekhyun interrupted "i called texted him while you and Jackson got into your little argument."

"Yeah, And stop fighting with my man JB!" Mark said while pointing a finger at Jaebum.

" First off, he's not your man. And second off, he stared it."

"Whatever just get in the car."

~in the car~

Jin had decided not to tell his friends about the little encounter he had with Namjoon earlier, scared that they would try to protest. Thoughts ran through Jin's mind, "Why did he not get angry?, Why was he so chill about me spilling ice cream on him?, WHY DID HE CALL ME PRINCESS?!" All these thoughts were running through Jin's mind trying to figure out why did Namjoon acted this way towards him.

As Mark's car pulled up to the gates of his very large house. They entered through the very large gates to Jin's house.

"Wow Jin it must be so cool having this big house to your self sometimes huh?" Mark asked.

"I guess you can that" Jin said awkwardly.

Jin waved goodbye to his friends and walked through the doors of his home.

Jin being an only child and living alone with his father who worked majority of the time was home by himself most of the time besides when the maids and butlers were working, Jin was home alone in this huge house.

Jin dropped his backpack by the door and walked towards the fridge of his home to find a note on the front that read: dear Jin, i won't be home tonight I'm in America working on some things with my job so you will be home by yourself again. I know you don't like it when i leave you by yourself like this but it is for the best. Love Dad xoxo. P.s there's dinner in the fridge:).

Anger started to fill Jin as he crumbled up the paper and tossed it in the garbage than stomped upstairs to his room.

Jin changed into some uncomfortable clothes and hoped on top of his bed. Jin remembering the note he received from Namjoon today he pulled it out and his eyes widened at what it read.

Call me xoxo
                ~Namjoon (xxx) xxx-xxxx

~
Sorry if this was short ^w^