8.

❗smut warning ❗
(But we all know this what y'all really came for 😏)

Jin and Namjoon finally arrived at  Namjoon's house. The car ride was filled with heavy breathing, the sexual thoughts they were having of each other were making both of them crazy.

When they got into the house Namjoon immediately grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him upstairs. Jin lightly fell on the bed on his back as Namjoon hovered over him leaving kisses on his neck and collarbone. Soon they both started to slowly undress each other. Once both of the boys were completely naked they knew what it was time for. Namjoon lifted Jin's legs and put them on his shoulders ready for his member to enter Jin. Before he could Jin stopped him.

"What's wrong baby? " Namjoon asked.

"Don't you need a condom? " Jin asked shyly.

Namjoon understood so be didn't argue and grabbed a condom and slid it on to his dick.

"Anything else? " Namjoon asked.

"Um yes, please be gentle joonie, this is my first time. "

Namjoon smiled a bit at how cute Jin looked when he said that.

"Okay princess I will"

Jin took a deep breath and clenched his eyes shut as Namjoon slowly entered his member inside of his tight hole.

"Fuck your so tight" Namjoon grunted out.

Jin whined a little expecting him to want to stop at this point, but instead he felt pleasure and hungry for more.

"M-move faster Joonie" Jin moaned out.

A smirk came across Namjoon's face and he did as told. He started to move his hips back in forth entering Jin but then the thrusts started to become irregular causing loud skin slaps and a moaning Jin.

Jin clutched the sheets as he felt through sensation of Namjoon's dick entering in him.

"Fuck your so big daddy!" Jin moaned

"Daddy huh?  What happened to Joonie huh? " Namjoon said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jin could barely talk because he was too busy moaning, but he managed you say "when you fuck me this good, I have to call you daddy".

After hearing that Namjoon sped up his thrusts causing ever louder skin slapping and a very pleased Jin.

After that the the boys were both so out of breath and ended up collapsing next to each other.

Jin leaned over to Namjoon and kissed him on his lips and said " I love you"

Owo I know im very late for updating, I'm very sorry. Just I'm working on other things and school is a bitch so sorry but I will do my best to keep on updating this book. Okay bye bye my loves ♥