5.

Jin groaned as he reached over to stop his alarm from ringing. Jin laid in his bed,  remembering all the stuff that happened the day before. Jin felt like total shit, he had decided that he was going to try to ignore Namjoon to avoid the and memories or thoughts of him.

At school Jin seemed very under the weather,  and his friends could obviously tell.

"PST,  hey! "

"What do you want Baekhyun? " Jin whispered annoyed.

"What's wrong Jinie?, why are you do down? "

"It's nothing.. " Lies.

"Jin really, what's wrong? "

"I said it's nothing now leave me alone and do your work!"

~bell rings~

All the students get up and walk out of class. Jin headed straight for the bathroom ignoring Baekhyun's calls. Then something stopped him right in his tracks.

"S-sorry... " Jin mumbled until a hand lifted his chin up making his face inches away from the other's face.

"Why in such a rush princess?" It was Namjoon.

Jin face of embarrassment suddenly went to a face if disgust as he pushed past Namjoon.

"Excuse me, I'm late for class." Jin said as he rushed past Namjoon also ignoring his calls.

Jin locked the door to the bathroom stall as he covered his face in shame.

"Why am I still thinking about him?, Why do I feel something for him? " Jin thought to himself as he silently sat in the bathroom.

Before the last period of the day ended Jin received a text from Jaebum that read:

From JB
      Jin I heard you weren't feeling so well so we have a surprise for you,  Meet us in the front of the school after class.

Jin slightly smirked at that message knowing how caring his friends are about him.

After the bell rang Jin ran out the building hoping to see his friends when he felt a force pull him back. Suddenly his was (again) face to face with Namjoon.

"Hey, why'd you run away earlier princess? "

"First off, don't call me princess. And second off, why do care?  It's not like you like me anyway. "

"Jin, what are talking about?"

"I know Namjoon. I know you don't really like me. And I know that kiss we had yesterday... It wasn't real. "

"And now where would you get a ridiculous idea like that? "

"Well..,  I could just tell. It's not like you ever liked a boy before, you only date girls. " Jin said as he sadly looked at the floor.

"Well, what if I told you that all of that was just an act, and that kiss we had was sincere? "

"I would... I would..., I guess be a little less mad? "

"Well lucky for you, " Namjoon said as he held Jin's  chin in one hand and Jin's hand in the other, "it was. "

Then suddenly Namjoon and Jin's lips pressed together, sinking into a passionate kiss, Namjoon smirk in the process.

After a while the boys lips disconnected to catch their breath and touched foreheads looking at each other with lust.

"So you did like me huh? " Jin asked.

"See now, that's where your wrong"

"What? "

"I've always liked you. "

~
Over 100 reads y'all,  holy shiteu that al lot.  This is only my first story so that fact that anyone even reads it is awesome.  Thank you so much! ❤❤