7.

Namjoon opened the door to the passenger side of his car and escorted Jin in.

"Such a gentleman. " Jin said with a cute smile along with a cute laugh.

"God he's adorable" Namjoon thought to himself.

~in the car~

The ride was pretty quite but not in an awkward way. Jin and Namjoon would every once in a while ask each other questions and tell stories about their lives.

"We're here" Namjoon said as he stopped the car.

"Oh, miniature golf, how cute! " Jin thought the place that Namjoon had decided to take them was pretty cute for a first date.

After the boys had payed for their golf balls and clubs they went on to the field to play. Namjoon had made it in multiple holes but Jin had a bit of struggle. The boys were on their last stop to play before the game was over.  After Namjoon had already made his ball in, it was Jin's turn.

"Cmon baby, u can do it, it's the last one." Namjoon said trying to encourage Jin. Jin knew whatever he did was not gonna work, he just wasn't... Good.

"You know what, how about I help you" Namjoon spoke up.

"N-no it's fine you really don't have to do that. "

"Cmon this is our last put, let's make it count. "

Next thing Jin knew Namjoon was behind him, his arms wrapped around his waist and his large hands covering his. Jin didn't think he could take it much longer, only if it has been a little bit of time he was really falling for Namjoon and he couldn't help it.

"Okay now swings your arms back a little like this, then you just swing your arm forward with full force. Okay are you ready? "

"Yes"

"Okay 1,2...3! "

Next thing they knew Jin had made it in the hole. They both cheered loudly, it was very late so a lot of the customers had left. Jin jumped on Namjoon and wrapped his legs around his waist and Namjoon spun him around.

"I'm so proud of you princess. " Namjoon said.

"Thanks babe. " Then they pulled each other into a cute short kiss that had started to turn into a long, passionate and heated on. They stood there for a minute until Jin was sneaky and tried to palm Namjoon right then and there. Namjoon grabbed his hand before he could do anything else.

"Jin, what do you think you are doing? " Namjoon said with a slight smirk on his face.

"I don't know, maybe I was just expecting a little reward for my success" Jin said with a devious smile.

As soon as Namjoon heard that he grabbed Jin's hand and took him to the car to drive back to Jin's empty house.

~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, sorry u had to wait so long for an update but I have been very unmotivated to write and I felt the book was boring and no one liked it. But I went back to it and saw all the nice comments and how many reads it had so I decided to continue it again. Also I'm very sorry that I cut off the story like this but in the next chapter expect smut, ok bye ^-^ also sorry it's short bye.