9.

Jin woke up to the loud ringing of his phone. He picked it up to look at the caller ID. 'Dad' it read. Jin jumped out of bed and into the bathroom so he can talk to his father.

"Where the fuck are you Seokjin!?" His dad said in a loud angry voice.

"A-at a friend's house, I slept over." Jin hadn't heard his dad be this mad in so long.

"Who said you can go to a friend's house and sleep over!  You get your ass back home right now or your gonna see how mad I can get!"

Jin replied with a low 'okay' and hung up the phone. He started to sob. Then he heard knocks on the door.

"Jin?  Are you okay in there baby?"

Jin wiped away his tears and came out of the bathroom.

"Yes, I'm fine."

Namjoon held Jin's cheeks and slowly but passionately kissed his lips. Jin settled into the kiss but had to push Namjoon away.

"I have to go joonie, I'm sorry."

"Let me take you home" Namjoon suggested.

"No Namjoon, it's not safe. I'm scared of what my father might do."

Namjoon laughed. "You think I really care about that, all I care about is you."

"Yeah well I care about you so that is why I don't want you taking me."

"Please princess? I'll make sure I don't get caught."

"Ugh, fine. But please be careful."

"You have my word princess."

Jin and Namjoon shared a kiss before getting ready to leave out the door.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been working on my other new books and school so I haven't had the time. I'm currently in the hospital so I have sum time to write but I hope u enjoyed and oh boy will there be drama in the next chapter.