Chapter 2 (the continuation)

As I wrote my letter for Nathan, I could not hold my tears. The paper I wrote on was filled with tears drops. I did not even took the time to rewrite it again, and just stuck to what I have already finished writing. When I write letters to Nathan, I only call him by his nickname, the one his mom fondly calls him "Nate". He would instantly know it was me who wrote him. 

I requested Janine to take my letter and leave it at Nathan's mailbox in his condominium, as she only lives a few blocks from it.  I hope he reads my letter, and I am hopeful he replies to it. 

I kind of felt a little better after writing the letter, thought it was not all that I thought of, it was just what was on my mind at the moment I wrote it. 

I decided to get coffee at Purple Tea nearby, that's where we often would go to when Nathan was here at my place. We would get a piece of cake each, of different flavors so we can share it, and he'd have his cafe americano, while I on the other hand would order my usual hot tea mix. 

"Left the letter at Nathan's mail box. Where are you?" Janine texted.

"I'm here at Purple Tea. Come join me?" 

"You really want to torture yourself right?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that's your usual place with Nathan, and yet again you are there. Are you sort of hoping to see him there perhaps?"

"Not really, I just love the tea here."

"Okay, okay fine, there is no arguing with you anymore. I'll be there in 15 minutes. See you."