Chapter 3 - Day 98

Dear Nate,

It has been a week since I waited for your reply. Did you get my letter?

Yesterday, I went again to the cafe we usually go to "Purple Tea", I sat by the seat where we frequented. Tears started to fall down my face, no matter how hard I tried to pull the tears back - I couldn't. Every inch of me is missing you. 

I'm really trying my best to get over you, but it seems like it is the hardest thing I could ever do. How could you erase the memories that made me so happy? Yet, those memories are the reason why I get so sad now. How ironic can life be, in a blink of an eye everything can change - and the saddest part is you don't really have control over it.

On my way to the cafe, I thought I saw you. I screamed for you name, you were across the street from where I was standing. You did not hear me - but I was not sure if it was you. If it was really you, would you have looked back and waved at me when you hear me call your name? Or would you simply act as if you did not see nor hear me at all?

Each morning I wake up I think of you, I always had the urge to ask you "how are you?". Or when the day ends I always had the feeling of calling you to ask "How was your day?" I miss your voice. I miss us. 

Sophie