~*intro*~

(A/n) - heyyyy this is my first kpop fanfic that I have published. As you can see I'm not that good of a writer but I hope you like it :) <3

Youngjae's POV-

"I told you she didn't like you, idiot!" Jinyoung laughed in amusment. "Well at least I gave it a shot! " Jackson fired back. "Whatever, I just think it's funny you made a fool of yourself. " "meany head! "

"Hyungs, please stop arguing. "I said, "He started it! " Jackson says pointing at Jinyoung. "And we are ending it! " Mark answers back. I check my phone to see what time it is and find out it's already 10 pm "Sorry hyungs but I have to go, or else my parents are going to scold me for getting home late on a school night." Of course I was at my friends house and my parents knew that, and obviously they wouldn't scold me, I am their innocent baby boy that they expect to be pure.

You see being the youngest one of the group, being the youngest brother of my oldest sister, and older brother they don't think anything of me, but boi let me tell you I have a few secrets, where do I start, oh how about I was lying when I said I was going home.

I may have secrets but no one, NO ONE would think, or expect me of all people to be this way. From the way people see me and the way I really am are complete oposites. They see me as pure, innocent, good at school and happy. Well, I can't blame them from seeing me that way, I am a total fake person when it comes to school, family, and friends. In real life I am depressed, a slut, hate school,I am gay, and my favorite word is hoe.

Do you see why I am fake? If not well let me spell it out for you, I wouldn't have friends, I would be bullied and my parents would have disowned me. In other words I do this because I need to, I seriously love my friends and family and try my hardest at school but being fake is the only thing that helps me in life. As a prostitute-pole stripping-porn star, I have to be the person that is expected. The funny thing is that when I'm not with my friends or being the slut I am, the rudest, most annoying person at school bullies me for being the fake me that is supost to help me from being bullied.

*Flashback to yesterday*

"What are you doing, stop making that ugly face, oh wait that is your normal face. " Jaebum says "Please stop, why are you being so mean? " I was really getting pissed off and was trying really hard to sound scared. "Mean? What are you four? " yugyeom says butting in. "No, I'm not four, I just turned 17." I was seriously trying not to laugh now because of how bad that come back was. "I have a question youngjae, do your parents get an apology letter from the condom factory on your birthday every year? " Jaebum asked smirking "N-no" I was really trying not to smile and laugh... I really tried.

"What are you laughing at? " Jaebum asked a little confused "I'm sorry, I just can't " I say finishing my laughter, then look both ways to make sure no one else was in the halls, "I just thought that comback was too over used, and I honestly expected better." I said with a straight face looking at jaebum in the eyes. Then un expectedly jaebum pulls out two twenties from his pocket and hands one to bambam and the other to yugeyom.

To be continued...

(A/N): sorry for the weird narration
>__< It won't be like that again, it was just the best way to explain youngjae's story, and I may update to later or tomorrow depends on if I feel like I can try and stop being cringey when writing and if I edit right after (I don't post it until I go through the whole chapter at least once) *also I have a question,would you guys would keep reading if I put side ships?